Can I see your home nail salons?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLou

Reaction score
Hi all!

Building up a new nail business from home and some mobile but mainly home just wondered if I could see some of your home salons for some inspiration? Looking at nail tables and how to display the polishes etc be good to get some advice or just some inspiration on how to make it look professional thanks in advance! [emoji171]

Here’s my little salon. Previously the kids play room/dumping ground for anything they were asked to put away [emoji85]
c78371ef92fa031492a3cc18354ab619.jpg
3c12ee9fc9298bd831c087facabe7767.jpg
4a929c874bb8fa5ced71a4ca898404d1.jpg

I used Ikea drawers and desk. I’ve tried manicure tables but they just didn’t suit me.

The shelving for polishes are picture shelves from Argos which are inexpensive and my glitters are stacked in clear acrylic shelves from Amazon but they are more expensive.

I’ve added a few finishing touches since these were taken but you get the gist of it. The other side of the room has my reckoning beauty bed/chair for pedicures and lashes

That is stunning! You’ve done such a great job! It’s literally perfect nice and simple but with a touch of sparkle too. I didn’t even think of looking at places like ikea and Argos for things and as for the desk that’s a really good tip, I’ve been looking and struggling myself to find something suitable for me.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful salon and thank you for the tips really appreciated

Here’s my little salon. Previously the kids play room/dumping ground for anything they were asked to put away [emoji85]
c78371ef92fa031492a3cc18354ab619.jpg
3c12ee9fc9298bd831c087facabe7767.jpg
4a929c874bb8fa5ced71a4ca898404d1.jpg

I used Ikea drawers and desk. I’ve tried manicure tables but they just didn’t suit me.

The shelving for polishes are picture shelves from Argos which are inexpensive and my glitters are stacked in clear acrylic shelves from Amazon but they are more expensive.

I’ve added a few finishing touches since these were taken but you get the gist of it. The other side of the room has my reckoning beauty bed/chair for pedicures and lashes
Lovely room. Can I ask where you got the desk lamp from?;I need one of those. :))

I love your room. Can I ask where the floor lamp is from please?

Hi all!

Building up a new nail business from home and some mobile but mainly home just wondered if I could see some of your home salons for some inspiration? Looking at nail tables and how to display the polishes etc be good to get some advice or just some inspiration on how to make it look professional thanks in advance! [emoji171]

Have you read through this thread?

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/your-set-ups-ill-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours.135477/

Hey! No I haven’t seen that thread I’ve just tried to read through it but none of the pictures will display real shame as that thread looks perfect!

Hmmm yes, you’re right. Not sure why that is :rolleyes:

That is stunning! You’ve done such a great job! It’s literally perfect nice and simple but with a touch of sparkle too. I didn’t even think of looking at places like ikea and Argos for things and as for the desk that’s a really good tip, I’ve been looking and struggling myself to find something suitable for me.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful salon and thank you for the tips really appreciated

Thank you. It doesn’t show in the photo but I’ve a full glitter wall, you’ve got to haven’t you?! lol.

The only think to watch for with Ikea desks is the back of the desk can be too low on a clients legs so take someone with you and get them to sit and see if it’s comfortable for both and the right width

Thank you. It doesn’t show in the photo but I’ve a full glitter wall, you’ve got to haven’t you?! lol.

The only think to watch for with Ikea desks is the back of the desk can be too low on a clients legs so take someone with you and get them to sit and see if it’s comfortable for both and the right width

Oh wow full glitter wall!!! That sounds like heaven [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I can imagine it’s so relaxing having a treatment in your room, is it a room inside your house? We have a dinning room which is used for throwing crap in so I’m going to just use that and keep the door shut to the living room, you come in the front door and then straight into the dinning room so should work ok I think.

That’s a great tip thank you so much for that, I’m going to get online and see what’s out there and go try some out. Really appreciate your help on this thank you [emoji120]

I love your room. Can I ask where the floor lamp is from please?

It’s from B&M but I’ve since tried to get more and they are out of stock in my local stores now.

Clients commented and said the range had similar though

Oh wow full glitter wall!!! That sounds like heaven [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I can imagine it’s so relaxing having a treatment in your room, is it a room inside your house? We have a dinning room which is used for throwing crap in so I’m going to just use that and keep the door shut to the living room, you come in the front door and then straight into the dinning room so should work ok I think.

That’s a great tip thank you so much for that, I’m going to get online and see what’s out there and go try some out. Really appreciate your help on this thank you [emoji120]

Yes it’s just off my main hall so not too intrusive. Clients need to walk pass my living room though and the doors have glass in them so I just put a frosted film over it.

Clients love how quiet and relaxed it is as I’m out in the countryside so very little noise

It’s from B&M but I’ve since tried to get more and they are out of stock in my local stores now.

Clients commented and said the range had similar though
Thankyou

Hey! No I haven’t seen that thread I’ve just tried to read through it but none of the pictures will display real shame as that thread looks perfect!
If you start at the end of the thread and work your way back, the pictures are showing. If I remember, I'll post a few pics of mine tomorrow.

Has there been a server move/update/some other technical thing since the start of the thread? Maybe that's why the earlier pictures are no longer showing?

Hi, am wondering could any of you share how layout your set up if you have share the space and don't have a dedicated room? Would love to see people's ideas.

If you start at the end of the thread and work your way back, the pictures are showing. If I remember, I'll post a few pics of mine tomorrow.

Has there been a server move/update/some other technical thing since the start of the thread? Maybe that's why the earlier pictures are no longer showing?

I’ve tried that and I can see a couple but not many of them but thanks for the tip I’ve seen a couple and they look great!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Hi, am wondering could any of you share how layout your set up if you have share the space and don't have a dedicated room? Would love to see people's ideas.

Same would love to see lots more if people have got some pics! [emoji7]

And would love to see your pics pls [emoji7][emoji7]

Has anyone else got any pictures of their little home nail salons?? [emoji851]

Latest posts

Back