Can I use my MAC Pro card online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoSu

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm confused as I haven't used my Mac Pro card much and thought I could use it online to gain 25% discount?? Is this right or am I imagining it as whist filling my cart online, it is not giving me discount.

Any advice appreciated.

I think they only accept them instore but all details should be online

Hey guys, I'm confused as I haven't used my Mac Pro card much and thought I could use it online to gain 25% discount?? Is this right or am I imagining it as whist filling my cart online, it is not giving me discount.

Any advice appreciated.
It's just in a free standing store like the one in London.

U can use it online x

I just got mine and was told I can use it online x

Yes you can use it online. You just have to create an online account and register your card to the account.
Once your done that you can log in and all the products should show with discount applied x

Yes you can use it online. You just have to create an online account and register your card to the account.
Once your done that you can log in and all the products should show with discount applied x
Thanks for all your replies, sorry for being so stupid but do you know how to register the card with my account?? Have had a look on the web page but there's no obvious option to do this?

Hey I know this is an old thread but got approved last week and when I activated my account it brought me straight through to US site which doesn't deliver outside US and the UK site doesn't seem to be activating my account details when I try there and I don't know how to link my card or if it's possible to do that on my non mac pro account.

Hey I know this is an old thread but got approved last week and when I activated my account it brought me straight through to US site which doesn't deliver outside US and the UK site doesn't seem to be activating my account details when I try there and I don't know how to link my card or if it's possible to do that on my non mac pro account.

Yes you can use your discount online in the uk. You have to activate/link your pro card with your online account. There’s a link on the website to do it. If you can’t find the link then you can connect via live chat and they will send you the link. Your discount will then be applied automatically so you don’t need to enter your Mac Pro details each time you shop x

Latest posts

Back