Can I use Scrub Fresh with Gelicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillypops

Reaction score
Hi, Might sound like a silly/stupid question.... ( no question is a silly question, right?)

Well i was wondering if i could use CND scrub fresh before i started to do my gelicure ?

I know that you already get the prep 1 and 2 with the gelicure, but someone said this was a better scrub/prep before you apply the gelicure the normal way... Advice? views?

I use YN l&P and synergy gel, shellac and maniq and use scrub fresh before them all. it is a BRILLIANT product..
and your right no question is stupid.:D

Scrubfresh is indeed an amazing product and I use it as the last step before applying BioSculpture gel ... love love love it.

Jacqui xx

I use YN l&P and synergy gel, shellac and maniq and use scrub fresh before them all. it is a BRILLIANT product..
and your right no question is stupid.:D

Ive only ever used YN swipe but keep hearing fab things about scrubfresh but worried it may upset the workings of my product, after reading this I shall be purchasing some :)

Ive only ever used YN swipe but keep hearing fab things about scrubfresh but worried it may upset the workings of my product, after reading this I shall be purchasing some :)

You will be sooooo happy with this decision.

What does scrub fresh do?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Its a nail prep, its said to improve adhesion plus removes contaminates from the nail plate.

what the web says about it...

WHAT IT IS:
A natural-nail surface cleanser.
WHAT IT DOES:
Cleanses and temporarily dehydrates the nail plate. Leaves behind pathogen fighters, helping to prevent nail infections.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Improves enhancement adhesion and reduces lifting. Removes contaminants from the natural nail plate, helping to prevent nail infections. Prolongs the wearability of color.

Also leaves little pathogen butt kickers behind :)

Latest posts

Back