Can somebody recommend a wax warm kit for me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ice cream

Reaction score
I am a newbie here, and this is my first thread here.
Can somebody recommend a wax warm kit for me? I have allergic history, so I hope the wax beans are safe. There is no special requirement.
Thank you

Hello! I'm very much a beginner myself so I'm not recommending as such BUT.... I ordered myself my first wax heater and accessories last night from Lashbase - they've got a sale on all the waxing products! Worth having a look to see if theres anything you're after! :)

Hello! I'm very much a beginner myself so I'm not recommending as such BUT.... I ordered myself my first wax heater and accessories last night from Lashbase - they've got a sale on all the waxing products! Worth having a look to see if theres anything you're after! :)
Thanks for your reply. This is my first post, and you are the first one to reply to me.
I thought nobody would reply to this post, hahaha...
I have bought one from imeshbean already. I hope I will not be allergic;)
But thank you at all.

Thanks for your reply. This is my first post, and you are the first one to reply to me.
I thought nobody would reply to this post, hahaha...
I have bought one from imeshbean already. I hope I will not be allergic;)
But thank you at all.

It's a great site! Someone will always reply to you - I've found everyone's really helpful :)

Awwh great! I hope you're not too! You're welcome, enjoy your new wax pot! :)

It's a great site! Someone will always reply to you - I've found everyone's really helpful :)

Awwh great! I hope you're not too! You're welcome, enjoy your new wax pot! :)
Thank you so much:)

Welcome to the site icecream. you will need to look closely at the ingredients of the wax you are thinking of buying.
Rosin and colophonium are the two most irritation/ allergy causing ingredients often contained in a warm wax. Best to avoid them.
I hope that helps you out.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site icecream. you will need to look closely at the ingredients of the wax you are thinking of buying.
Rosin and colophonium are the two most irritation/ allergy causing ingredients often contained in a warm wax. Best to avoid them.
I hope that helps you out.
Thank you so much! Very useful message. You are so nice.:)

Latest posts

Back