Can someone clarify...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
....what FOW means...i have seen this,and can only think of something filthy...:eek::lol:

ooooh and what might that be????

fat old women...all i can think of...

It can mean 'Full on/out War'. Could that be the context youv'e seen it being used in?

It means whatever you want it to mean lol! There are many variations! :green:

It can mean 'Full on/out War'. Could that be the context youv'e seen it being used in?
It has been under certain geeks avatars....i am at a loss:lol:

Mine means Funny Old World!

well us Northerners say FOUL as FOW .... so maybe thats it...

And double lol, fraid I couldnt possibly say, but it suites my mood.

god i am soo glad someone asked this coz it was doing my head in trying to figure it out :lol:

:lol:
I'm not saying what mine means!

goodness knows if you look up FOW acronyms it comes out as fall out wickets or full on war i asked my daughter who does all the msn stuff and she doesnt know

'fluff off world' i think is what it is mostly used for :eek: well, use ur imagineations on the fluff :D:eek:

'fluff off world' i think is what it is mostly used for :eek: well, use ur imagineations on the fluff :D:eek:

Haha you've given the game away!

i think its a bit of a private thing myself privvy to a few

i think its a bit of a private thing myself privvy to a few

Lol, not anymore!:green: feel free to be a FOW geek! :hug: (BTW who you calling a privvy lol!!!!)

Yeah yeah i bet some of us will never really know.I know you old nail geeks still stick together :lol:

Latest posts

Back