Can someone help me spend some money??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
I'm desperately trying to get hold of some "More Than White" but Creative seem to make it so difficult on their web site and theirs no clear instructions as to how I can shop with them. Can I get it anywhere else? Does anyone know how on earth I can buy Creative products apart from sending them my certificates in the post, having them sent back bent up and having waiting a week for the whole process to complete! -(sorry but I'm really peeeeed off!)
Also would like to get hold of some Ezflow products - any ideas?
Yours hopefully

emmad said:
I'm desperately trying to get hold of some "More Than White" but Creative seem to make it so difficult on their web site and theirs no clear instructions as to how I can shop with them. Can I get it anywhere else? Does anyone know how on earth I can buy Creative products apart from sending them my certificates in the post, having them sent back bent up and having waiting a week for the whole process to complete! -(sorry but I'm really peeeeed off!)
Yours hopefully

Why dont you just send a copy of your certificates to them and they are very quick in getting things sent out. Ez-flow can be brought off their web site.

emmad said:
Yours hopefully

Why not email your certificates to them ????
Setting up an account it so easy, you can't buy products online...........
Ring Leeds and get the email addy from them............
Or send them photo copies of your Certificates......that way yours don't get crumpled in the post.....
I don't know anyone else that sells The More Than White other then Designer Nails................
HTH

Hi-ya Lesley,

I've been trying to buy a sample kit off ez flows website, but it just seems to give me product info and no prices, unless I've been having a blonde week and I'm on the wrong site. Could you post or pm me their web addy. I also emailed them monday and have had no reply.

Love

Hey, it really won't take you a week honest. I faxed my cert (Staples about 60p) to them along with a letter, don't forget telephone number stating something along the lines of ....

Please find attached my cert as requested confirming that I am a qualified Nail Technician & I hope to hear from you shortly so that I will soon be able to purchase Creative products.
I kid you not that within 1 hour a rep had rang me, set me up with a secondary account ( not able to buy L&P) a user id & a password. It's really that simple.
Here's a challenge. Do it tomorrow just so we can see how long it actually takes you & post back as soon as you can, no pressure on Creative then LOL.
Sonia

Sarah Lou said:
Hi-ya Lesley,

I've been trying to buy a sample kit off ez flows website, but it just seems to give me product info and no prices, unless I've been having a blonde week and I'm on the wrong site. Could you post or pm me their web addy. I also emailed them monday and have had no reply.

Love

Sorry Sarah Lou, I think it just gives info on web site (its my memory Lol)
Try below number for info on buying

California Nail Supply
115-117 Tonge Moor Road
Bolton
BL2 2DL

tele- 01204 412002
fax- 01204 412004

princessmowgli said:
Hey, it really won't take you a week honest. I faxed my cert (Staples about 60p) to them along with a letter, don't forget telephone number stating something along the lines of ....

Please find attached my cert as requested confirming that I am a qualified Nail Technician & I hope to hear from you shortly so that I will soon be able to purchase Creative products.
I kid you not that within 1 hour a rep had rang me, set me up with a secondary account ( not able to buy L&P) a user id & a password. It's really that simple.
Here's a challenge. Do it tomorrow just so we can see how long it actually takes you & post back as soon as you can, no pressure on Creative then LOL.
Sonia

Yep, it was that quick for me too. Faxed them my certificate and got an account set up within the hour!! Def couldn't fault the service then or since, and the most helpful, friendly bunch of peeps I have ever done business with.

Shaza

I posted a copy of my certificate to them and got a phone call the next morning with my account number.

Kind Regards

As ever thanks for the responses. I'll give the tel no for Ezflow a ring and I think I'll get my mum to fax my certs to Creative this afternoon from her office if I can.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Why not email your certificates to them ????
Setting up an account it so easy, you can't buy products online...........
Ring Leeds and get the email addy from them............
Or send them photo copies of your Certificates......that way yours don't get crumpled in the post.....
I don't know anyone else that sells The More Than White other then Designer Nails................
HTH
They actually dont allow you to send them by email - it has to be either fax or post. I tried that one! ;)

i emailed my certificates to them only a couple of weeks ago so they do allow you to email them

I'm a Star said:
i emailed my certificates to them only a couple of weeks ago so they do allow you to email them
That's rough coz i asked them if i could and they said no!! That was Creative and Ezflow!!

By way of an update. I faxed them my certs and an hour or two later a message was left for me to call back. It was a little difficult to get hold of them by return but the account got set up by the end of that day. I couldn't buy anything at that stage though - had to wait for their catalogue to arrive whtch took a couple of days. There is no online ordering.

emmad said:
apart from sending them my certificates in the post, having them sent back bent up and having waiting a week for the whole process to complete! -(sorry but I'm really peeeeed off!)
i cant fault creative either... i faxed my certs to them and heard back from them within about half hour. account etc set up and that was that..

It was quick with Creative and EZ Flow as far as setting up accounts etc, both companies have been helpful and always seemed to set things up within the same hour or day. I got my MTW within three days, no probs.

talented talons said:
It was quick with Creative and EZ Flow as far as setting up accounts etc, both companies have been helpful and always seemed to set things up within the same hour or day. I got my MTW within three days, no probs.
I wish i could say the same for the arrival of my MTW - eh Wends???? But that's another story.....

Yes definately make sure they have your address right or you could have alot of weird problems.....poor Caz.:|

emmad said:
Yours hopefully
Just in case anyone else is trying to get hold of More Than White, and has not yet set up an account with Creative, Ellisons sell it! It's their ref. no. DN44022 , £3.25 + p&p and vat.They also sell other Creative stuff too! They have an online catalogue, but to order online you have to again (I beleive) have an account with them, or something along those lines.

Hope it's of help to someone!

Latest posts

Back