Can someone tell me, what are decals???.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
.......And where can I get them? I assume they are like a transfer design to apply to the nail, but that they are not actual transfers.

Please help! Thanks

Just to keep you going until a nail expert is able to answer. Yes, they stick on the nail and I think that I remember that some of the more arty geeks may be able to tell you how to make you own.

Hang in there as they'll all be home from work soon and you'll loads of answers. xxx

the ones i have soak in water for a few seconds then you just apply them to the nail and add a topcoat
there is a tutorial on here somewhere to make your own
xxx

Bonijovirock4eva is right.
Water decals need to be soaked in water, then you should be able to slide them off of the backing sheet onto the nail, then sealed with a top coat.
I find alot of mine on E-bay

hth

Hi Hun,
Nail decals, I buy mine off Ebay, have got them in wholesalers too, but megga cheap on ebay, great for little girls nail parties. The ones I get are already sticky, just pop them onto painted nail or over enhancement, finish with topcoat. You can get nice bridal designs too, with some diamontes they look lovely. Great if you are not brill at nail art. Have fun. lotsa luv x :hug:

Decals are great they creat fabulous designs with out all the hard work that goes with it
i get all mine from Nail Delights as they have agreat range and there prices are very good

adell

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back