Can students get insurance and do infills/soakoffs following the course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rili

Reaction score
Hello... I set up and run a funded training salon in Barnsley in 2014, after becoming a school age mum and refusing to live on benefits alone.

I wanted to create a vessel for others, who found themselves in a similar position to myself, which would allow them TO work and build a career around their commitments.

I have helped 62 young women gain FREE level 2 ACRYLIC nail application accreditation through CERTA, but unfortunately Jenga Training C. I. C has become victim to a hate campaign (from a disgruntled ex student/ volunteer).

This has left students past and present unsure as to whether they are able to gain insurance/ employment or do infills/soak offs after completion of 20weeks in salon training (20 hrs pw).

They have been informed by what I can only describe as a KKK uneducated group of around 20 people, who feel they can provide accurate information

After hours/weeks of searching online for accurate information, I am unable to find any.

Please could someone who understands this Help me, to help these girls. I have attached a screenshot of the course units.

Thankyou in advance.

RILI X

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191012-205131.png
    Screenshot_20191012-205131.png
    856.2 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back