Can,t wax need alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
Please help...

I have my legs waxed but that is as far as I dare go:eek:

I shave my other parts (you know what I mean) but have to shave every other day..
Is there any other product i can use to get a better affect:irked: (sorry if this is personnel)
Can i use immac or something like that (scared to try just incase i do damage:lol:)

thanks x x

you can use immac and they do one just for the bikini area....i have used it and its been fine.

I use a eplilady for EVERYWHERE ... it takes some getting used to but it doesn't bother me now.

I hate shaving it seems so pointless when it only lasts a day.

you can use immac and they do one just for the bikini area....i have used it and its been fine.

I use a eplilady for EVERYWHERE ... it takes some getting used to but it doesn't bother me now.

I too use an Epilady and have done so for years. I hardly have any hair left now, it is worth persisting with.

I used to use a Boots' own depilatory cream for sensitive skin before I graduated to waxing from which day incidentally, I've never looked back.

I think the thought of having any intimate bits or any other bits for that matter waxed for the first time is actually quite daunting, but tbh, it's not that painful ... it just takes a bit of getting used to that's all. Besides that, waxing is far more effective than shaving and doesn't need to be done so often.

waxing has come a long and the waxes used for bikini lines etc are not as eye watering as people may think. i would find a good therapist and have it done atleast once, at least it lasts a few weeks! Hths

Couldnt agree more...waxing IMO is the most effective,and as April says try it once.

There are many good waxes now on the market...

I have many clients who are scared of bikini or underarm waxing,and i use Australian bodycare.

However after the wax is stripped off i get so many clients who say..."gosh that wasnt so painful after all!!":green:

After reading this thread I've just ordered an epilady....so if I'm in pain I'm blaming you Angie!!:lol::hug:

I have to wax, i cant use an epilator, i bought one and tried using it for about 4 weeks but i just looked like id walked through nettles every time and the rash lasted for a week at a time.
Good luck Judy :hug:

if you do go for cream definately get one thats made for bikini. i used one that was normal and i had a bad reaction! put it this way i had big blisters and i couldnt walk for a week!!:)

I have to wax, i cant use an epilator, i bought one and tried using it for about 4 weeks but i just looked like id walked through nettles every time and the rash lasted for a week at a time.
Good luck Judy :hug:

Great... I can hardly wait...how attractive pmsl:hug:

yeah i had an epilady, very painful on certain areas and i was left with marks.

but that happens regardless of wether i shave, epilady or wax.

Latest posts

Back