Can you completely change your body shape?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Or are you stuck with what you have?

What i mean is, i bought closer mag and saw Natalie cassidy and she looks amazing...nice and slim with lovely curves..
Is it possible though in real life !

I have always had a chubby tum...even after weight loss....do you think that flat tummy is achievable ?
sorry for the rushed post and spelling mistakes...long nails and no spell check lol

Last edited:
i think so if you do enough excercise , i watched a programme today about a woman that lost 21 stone !! and you should have seen her , tummy was as flat as anything ,
although i cant believe mine ever will be , :lol:

A few weeks ago the closer mag had the colleen nolan story in it and how she had changed, she has gone from a size 18 to a size 10 and just looks stunning, great shape and as beautiful as ever, in fact she was on the front cover with 2 wags and she looked loads better than them and younger than them both,
yes it can be done emma but takes at least 6 months of hard work (lots of exercising) i did it years ago, totally changed my body shape and loved it but then got complacent and sat around on my backside so the shape and firmness has gone but unfortunately so has the will power to exercise so sod it lol

yeh but hun at least you have nice nails :lol:, and your as skinny as a piece of string anyway :green:

i do think some of these celebs say they worked hard for there figure yet they cheat and get surgery.....

it can be done although i have not tried !!!!...us hard working people have to work hard for our figures!!!!!...if only we had the money to just go...yeah i will have tummy tuck ....eyes...nose....legs etc:rolleyes:

ikwym, I was in Tesco yesterday and saw that Cassidy girl on a cover of her excercise video and thought WOW!!! Even picked it up and read the back to see if she had admitted to having lipo.

I have always been a 'chubby' girl, puppy-fat all the way through school, etc.

A year ago I got my hair analysed (so did my hub) and we basically got a print off sheet of food items and household products and make-up that we were intolerant too. Glad to say, no allergies but a hell of a lot of intolerances. We had to steer clear of everything off the list for 6 full weeks. Then, slowly introduce the foods back into our diet to see if we could tell if we had flare ups and pinpoint what we had intolerances too.
Anyway, a lot of tears and tantrums, we stuck rigidly to the exclusion diet.

Hub got results, noticed the difference within a week. I started noticing a difference halfway through the fifth week! But, Emmsy, I had FLAT stomach for the first time in my entire life. I had bags of energy, my skin didn't clear up, which made me think my acne is def. hormonal.

So, yes, I think that you can change your shape, BUT it takes a lot of perserverance and would be a lifelong change rather than a 6 week change. As soon as I started introducing the foods, I piled the fat back on, and must admit to being the HEAVIEST I have EVER been.

but, within 2 weeks I will have lost the excess chrissy-bulge, but would like to lose more.

I am willing to put the work in , if i can be sure it will work...the point of doing a pointless exercise mortifies me lol...

i only have 2 years of my 20's left....i would LOVE to finally have the tummy i have always wanted...i can lose weight...but i never tone up..i have never tried...but i am soooo ready to give it a go,
i am starting my healthy eating plan again next week...just need to find the best exercises to do too

Don't forget they airbrush everyone for the mags.
Vanessa Feltz has also been in the mags this week looking very slim.She was also in real life on celebrity little brother and although a lot slimmer not quite how she looked in the mags.

yeh but hun at least you have nice nails :lol:, and your as skinny as a piece of string anyway :green:
Yeah but not as skinny and firm as i used to be, and i have no excuse, i have no children,
emma i totally changed my weight and shape from a bulky size 16 to a skinny as dee puts it size 10 by using a stepper machine every day for up to 1 hour, 1/2 hour if i was in lazy mode and 10 sit ups a day,
do it in front of the tv while the soaps are on and you don't notice so much how hard it is,
it took me about 6 wks to notice the difference and about 6 months till i was happy with the results, then i just did the exercise 3 times a week to keep on top of it all,
then big mistake i stopped doing anything.

A year ago I got my hair analysed (so did my hub) and we basically got a print off sheet of food items and household products and make-up that we were intolerant too. Glad to say, no allergies but a hell of a lot of intolerances. We had to steer clear of everything off the list for 6 full weeks. Then, slowly introduce the foods back into our diet to see if we could tell if we had flare ups and pinpoint what we had intolerances too.
Anyway, a lot of tears and tantrums, we stuck rigidly to the exclusion diet.

Hub got results, noticed the difference within a week. I started noticing a difference halfway through the fifth week! But, Emmsy, I had FLAT stomach for the first time in my entire life. I had bags of energy, my skin didn't clear up, which made me think my acne is def. hormonal.

How did you get this hair test done Ann? Was it a kit you could do yourselves?

Latest posts

Back