Can you cure OPI Gelcolor polish with Sephora OPI Gelshine lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DancingZaza

Reaction score
I have tried this a number of times on myself and it seems to cure properly. But I know mixing and matching sculpting gels with different lamps is a big no-no in terms of achieving a proper cure. Does this apply to gel polishes as well? I am wondering if perhaps they are close enough in formula since they are both created by OPI. Right now I am just working on myself, family and friends and I'm not really ready to invest in a more expensive lamp.

I have tried this a number of times on myself and it seems to cure properly. But I know mixing and matching sculpting gels with different lamps is a big no-no in terms of achieving a proper cure. Does this apply to gel polishes as well? I am wondering if perhaps they are close enough in formula since they are both created by OPI. Right now I am just working on myself, family and friends and I'm not really ready to invest in a more expensive lamp.

Welcome to the site.

Please have a read through the thread linked below:

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/u...-just-won’t-do-updated-september-2019.323988/

Latest posts

Back