Can you give me any advice re: PCOS/Clomid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So thought I would update you all...

I went back to see my doc all happy thinking today is the day I'm going to get clomid!

He wanted me to wait another 3 months....lose more weight (I have put on a few pounds of the 2stone I lost because of xmas) before he would give me clomid! Well I just burst in to tears begging him to give me it, after about 15 mins arguing back an fourth he gave me 2 months worth on the condition that if I don't get pregnant on them 2 months he won't give me any more till I've lost more weight! Nightmare....I did ask him what is the ideal weight he wants me to be and he said 60kg, which works out about 9stone....he's having a laugh though I haven't been 9stone since I was about 9! It's going to take me a long time to get to that and that's more waiting, but I'm going to try my very best to lose more so when I go back (if I'm not pregnant) he will hopefully see that I am trying and give me more clomid. But on the upside I have got it for now.

I've been very stressed and upset about it all, so I went to see a physic yesterday, I obviously hadn't told her anything and she didn't know me but she said about me having problems and that she can defiantly see a baby coming but I won't be pregnant till August/September time and I need to relax as this depression about baby is having a negative effect on my body. I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulders now that I've been told I'm having one. I know some people don't believe but I do feel in such a positive mood now and really relaxed, and that's only got to have a good impact on my body, I feel like the sadness has been sucked out lol. I just hope she's right but I obviously won't pin my hopes on it ;-)

Sorry for the essay, just needed to tell someone how I feel and it's good to write it down. Xxx

9 stone ?? What's your height ?? 9 stone is ridiculous, you need your bmi at 35 or lower to be prescribed clomid, let me know your height & current weight (pm me if you like) & I will work it all out for you & pm you the info. Your dr is definitely in the wrong x

I agree with Lush Lash, 9stone sounds very little too me x

About 3 or 4 years ago I got clomid for 6 months & then I was about 13 & a bit stone & am only 5ft 3' so my bmi was about 33 ish when i was taking it, your dr needs to wobble his head, you need to set him straight on the weight situation because if you don't he won't do anything about it, tell him to check guidelines for bmi information regarding clomid x

It would take me years to get to 9 stone with a lot of blood, sweat and tears. I don't want my whole life revolved around my weight god damn it lol!

Next appointment then I will be mentioning these guidelines to him!

I'll pm you lush-lash xxx

Latest posts

Back