Can you help me decided on the top 10 OPI summer colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking to buy at least another 10 colours for my OPI collection. Most of mine are pink and red but I live in Ibiza so want some really cool summer colours. I have used the chart but the last time I did this , all the colours looked much different once I got them. It is hard being away and not being able to sample them or see the colour first. So I thought the best way to find out what is hot, was to ask on here. If you can give me some of your hottest colours for this summer that would be massive help. Thanks in advance

Cajun shrimp, malaga wine, colour so hot it berns, pompeii purple, suzis hungary again, neid sunglasses, electric orange all very popular for us at mo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ibiza climes will, presumably call for similar colours to the ones client choose either when they are going on their hols or when they already have a tan, which I find at the moment are: (sorry don't know OPI names)

matte brights : (coral, lobster, tangerine,lemon, azure blue (brighter than baby blue)

pastels: (peach, baby pink & blue, washed out yellow, mint green the colour people paint summerhouses if you know what i mean!) and white

Hope this helps a bit xx

Can't find my czechbook is really popular with my clients ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401115115.098535.jpg

Only pic I've got from when I did my own nails!

Thank you all and I will looking at the colours today. Great picture :)

OPI on collins ave. I literally went through a bottle and a half last summer. Its a beautiful coral. Looking to be the same this year too. Everyone loves a coral.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401176379.320104.jpg

This is can't find my czechbook. Very popular as already said.

Have you had a look at the Brazil collection? Lots of brights in there.

Coral is a big favourite. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401176463.754054.jpg
This is a china glaze one though but pretty!

I'm finding summer pastels and ombré popular too xx

Latest posts

Back