Can you infill L&P with hard gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailz73

Reaction score
HI all..

gosh i feel such a numpty newbie asking what i class as a silly question lol but hey .. have a headache and am blurred..

have an enquiry from a lady who wants infills but reluctant to go back to lady who did them..

she took 2 1/2 hours to full set of clear L&P over pre white tips, but had to do thumbs again for some reason and that took another hour for removal and application, and got the L&P over the skin at cuticle end, with client having to prise it away ..

anyway .. i only offer UV Gels..

can i infill (if growth at white tip is not prominent)

or best to soak off and new set of gels instead.. (i wont be using pre white tips - )

thanks

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

If the client has had so many problems with the previous tech, then if I were you, I'd soak it off and start over, explain to the client that this is what your going to do, and give her the best set of nails going! :)

Good luck xx

Thanks.. xx

lol you watch i will do them and they will be my first ever set to just "fall off" lol..

You can do either or really. But for future reference, you can infill l&p with gel and vice versa.

You can do either or really. But for future reference, you can infill l&p with gel and vice versa.

I so had a blank moment....lol...thanks again ladies...xxx

Was my reply confusing? I'm sorry. I think you've decided to soak off her current set and start over, so there wasn't a need to add to that bit. But for future reference, if someone came to you wanting to infill their l&p with gel, it can be done. And likewise if someone wanted infill done with l&p but had on gel.

Lol not confusing at all ...

I meant having a blank moment over whether I could infill or best to re start...

Have left it up to lady just waiting to see whether coming to me or back to previous tech..

Will assess nails and see what's best for her when I can..

Sarah xx

Latest posts

Back