Can you make any system look good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

six

Reaction score
If your prep & application is perfect you can make any gel or acrylic system look good (true or false?)

If the above is true - why do you use the system you use or stick to only one system?

True... you can make any system 'look good'... however, it's not just the look that counts, it's the longevity of the product and the quality of the product that makes me choose the systems I use :green:

I think it is possible to make lot of systems look good, but as Sandi says it is about the longivity of the product that counds too.

There is some systems I have had a look at and I doubt whether they can be made to look as good as the better systems though. But perhaps if you perfect it enough times then anything is possible.

I think you can make any look good, but some are easier to make look good, & some stay looking good for longer.

Also, some systems are nicer to work with than others and some training is better than others. If you don't have the correct training you're not going to make the most of your system. (Yes, that old chestnut!:green:)

Me personally no~! haha.. i have had some disasters because A) I didnt know what the hell i was doing and B) I didnt know what i was doing!!.. all the prep in the world wouldnt have saved the enhancements.

I have worked with a few different systems now and have to say a couple were really hard work, and had all the usual problems after.. ie. lifting.. etc.. and well.. regardless of prep they were just hard work!

not the cheapest either.. just i didnt have the basic training at the time!:green:

it's the longevity of the product and the quality of the product that makes me choose the systems I use :green:

Yes, thats true for all of us but does that stop you trying others? If so why?
I'm very impressed with Calgel due to the above reasons but i'm also wide open to trying new products.

Yes, thats true for all of us but does that stop you trying others? If so why?
If a system is working for me and does what it claims to then I'm of the mind of 'why change it?'

I might have a demo or a practice with someone else's products but I'm not in the market for changing brands because mine works for me... maybe if I started to have severe problems I would consider changing, but at the moment 'no way José' :green:

If a system is working for me and does what it claims to then I'm of the mind of 'why change it?'

I might have a demo or a practice with someone else's products but I'm not in the market for changing brands because mine works for me... maybe if I started to have severe problems I would consider changing, but at the moment 'no way José' :green:

I agree Sandi - why change if it is doing what it says on the tin. But there are times with some systems where it doesnt do what you need it too for your clients so you need to perhaps look at adding ranges that do the things that your clients need.

Latest posts

Back