Can you recommend a good glue for eyelash extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, I've been working with Hollywood lashes for a couple of years now, but have to admit, I end up talking myself out of the treatment as in the past a lot of clients have mentioned the lashes fell out after a few days, therefore I have been reluctant to do the treatment, which seems such a waste. I now have a client booked in a couple of weeks, and want to do everything to ensure they last as long as poss as she is going on holiday (I know some of it is down to the client). Therefore, can anyone out there recommend a good glue, or tell me their experience and suggest the best products to use.

Flirties Extra Strength x

Second that Flirties glue helped me after I had the same problem now my clients keep them longer anythjng from 2 to 4 weeks although doesn't matter how many times I explain we naturally shed lashes they still think when they see a lash extension on their pillow it shouldn't be there !!! another glue that has good reviews is eyelash emporium I can't comment yet as only just bought it yet to try x

thanks, will look into it!

thanks for the info, let me know how you get on with the emporium

Flirties and Eyelash Emporium seem to be the two main glues on Salon Geek. Lots of great reviews for each of them, have a search.

I have recently changed from Flirtes to Lash Revolution and I think it is even better than Flirties.

It's a different shaped bottle too so no problem with the lid snapping off which I always had before.

I have been using Lash Perfect glue for a couple of years but have been really disappointed with the quality of their glue & their customer service so I am also looking elsewhere now. Flirties seem to get the nod from most geeks on here.
Does anyone know if you need to do a conversion course or if they will allow you to purchase straight away?

They will allow you to buy flirties without a coversion course. Like Elliebee I have changed fromm Flirties to Lash Revolution and love it as do my clients x

Thank you for the reply, I will have a look into both of them.
X

Where do you all buy Lash Revolution glue? Im going to try it

xxx

Great, thanks will do xx

Novalash is outstanding glue.

I trained with LASHOUT! LASHES UK - SEMI PERMANENT LASHES Ive had very good feedback from all of my clients and would definitely recommend using their FLASH LASH GLUE!! one of the best around and you would have to give it a go, amazing results and happy customers:) xxx

Do you have the link for flirties website? Xx

Do any companies provide free samples of their glue? X

Latest posts

Back