Can you recommend a good hand cream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Just had a client try shellac. She asked me to reccomend a hand cream, i couldnt phaah :-( i dont use hand cream ever so i was stuck. I told her i know of a great one one but i couldnt remember the name of it.....help!!!! Lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

the eve taylor hand and nail cream is amazing - you could get it in and retail it

Just had a client try shellac. She asked me to reccomend a hand cream, i couldnt phaah :-( i dont use hand cream ever so i was stuck. I told her i know of a great one one but i couldnt remember the name of it.....help!!!! Lol

Atrixo, my hands get so dry and crack and this is the best I've used and I have tried loads, it sinks straight in to so you don't have the greasy feeling that some leave, best of all it's from boots and cheap :) xx

Jessica hand cream and Jessica La remedi hand serum - amazing.

Thanks ladies :) what am i like!

Cnd scentsations all the way. Great for hands, feet and body. My skin in terrible for absorbing lotions but have no problems with scentsations. For the last few days ive also been using it on my feet twice a day and the difference is amazing. Ive never had the smoothest or softest hands either, but since using it ive had so many comments from clients that my hands feel lovely!

It rrps at about £11 but is well worth it. S2 also do little mini sizes, you could gift one to your client or charge her and i bet she'd buy the big one next time. Its hand and body lotion so dual purpose and they smell divine. Im using pear and dandelion at the moment it was meant for clients but have claimed it as my own! The fragrance stays on your skin for a long time too.

Ok sorry ive gone on a scentsations ramble yet again but hth.

Love n hugs x x x

Ooo good idea. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back