Can you recommend a volumising waterproof mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I need a good, non smudging waterproof mascara - one with fibres for building, preferably

Can anyone recommend please?

Rocket volumizing by Mabeline is good. I think that's what it's called.. It's blue packaging.

Not got fibres but I wouldn't wear anything other than "benefit they're real" now.. It doesn't say its a waterproof but it is most definately! It's hard to get off but I love it xx

Rocket volumizing by Mabeline is good. I think that's what it's called.. It's blue packaging.

Winnie is this one waterproof?

My daughter has the benefit one and loves it, for some reason it smudges terribly on me (but not on her which is weird, must be my skin or something):rolleyes:

Not got fibres but I wouldn't wear anything other than "benefit they're real" now.. It doesn't say its a waterproof but it is most definately! It's hard to get off but I love it xx

agreed, I love love benefit mascara! love there eyebrow kit also. :)

agreed, I love love benefit mascara! love there eyebrow kit also. :)

I love their eyebrow kit too - it's fab! Haven't tried that mascara yet, but I've heard so much I need to!

I also wear benefit 'theyre real' its fab and a nightmare to get off tho lol x

I also wear benefit 'theyre real' its fab and a nightmare to get off tho lol x

Cheap wipes just don't do it! I now have to get more expensive wipes to get the stuff off haha x

benefit do little gift sets , some which contain the mascara but a great way to try out there other products too :)

Have you tried a black sealing mascara? they are applied like a normal mascara but help to give a fuller, thicker and longer look and last 3-4 days :)

You can also buy a mini benefit mascara from boots to try, i think its only £9.50 x

The rocket smudges on me but gotta give a big thumbs up for benefit, they're real. Not a fan of their make up though his mascara gives a great effect. Also Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme is amazing :cool:

I've tried my daughters benefit mascara, it smudges real bad on me. I do have an oily skin, maybe its that ... or maybe its the eye cream I use.

I can see its really good though, when my daughter wears it, her lashes look amazing. Not fair.

Haven't heard of a sealing mascara, who makes those? x

Yep, They're Real smudges on me too. It's a shame as for an hour or so it looks amazing... Then it looks like I have two black eyes!

I've gone back to Lancome Hypnose, it's a classic. They do a waterproof version of it too. Hope that helps!

Forgot about the amazing hypnose... Used to wear it all the time when working for Lancôme. Big thumbs up!!! Might treat myself :)

Sounds fab...will try that out xx

Im looking at mascaras just now the ones which seem to be gettig the best right ups are YSL Babydoll and Benefit they're real. Dont know what to go for 😕HELP

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Bourjois black jack - comes in a gold tube or the ultimate black in a black tube. Would compare it to Diorshow only £12 cheaper! Love it.

Just to update... I tried Lancôme hypnose "doll eyes" waterproof .... Its fantastic, have re bought twice now as teenage daughter keeps using it too, doesnt budge an inch and gives good build and long lashes - thanks for the recommendation Peacock x

Just to update... I tried Lancôme hypnose "doll eyes" waterproof .... Its fantastic, have re bought twice now as teenage daughter keeps using it too, doesnt budge an inch and gives good build and long lashes - thanks for the recommendation Peacock x

must try!

Latest posts

Back