Can you relax after a Cocochoco keratin treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babyxbubz

Reaction score
I recently had a client come in for the cocochoco keratin brazilian blowdry. She said she has had different previous keratin treatments. She has very course curly hair and has had a relaxer done at some point because her ends were straight the rest very curly. I explained to her she would be best having a relaxer done prior for dead straight hair but she went ahead and had the keratin treatment done. To be fair there was a spot of difficultly in communication with language but she seemed to understand at the time... After the 3 days she washed her hair and has now messaged saying her hair is still wavy. I was a bit taken aback after everything we had spoken about. I explained again that the keratin isn't a chemical relaxer and that she would need to have it relaxed elsewhere as we don't offer this service. My question is can she now have a relaxer done over the keratin? I have suggested she have her hair relaxed and out of kindness I will then go over her relaxed hair again with the keratin. Is this possible?

I recently had a client come in for the cocochoco keratin brazilian blowdry. She said she has had different previous keratin treatments. She has very course curly hair and has had a relaxer done at some point because her ends were straight the rest very curly. I explained to her she would be best having a relaxer done prior for dead straight hair but she went ahead and had the keratin treatment done. To be fair there was a spot of difficultly in communication with language but she seemed to understand at the time... After the 3 days she washed her hair and has now messaged saying her hair is still wavy. I was a bit taken aback after everything we had spoken about. I explained again that the keratin isn't a chemical relaxer and that she would need to have it relaxed elsewhere as we don't offer this service. My question is can she now have a relaxer done over the keratin? I have suggested she have her hair relaxed and out of kindness I will then go over her relaxed hair again with the keratin. Is this possible?
Check with brand, I use the framesi keratin smoothing system and we can use that on extremely damaged / chemically treated hair. But I'm not sure if that's the same for all keratin systems.

Latest posts

Back