Can you remove things like Crazy Colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louiser

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Apologies for my non-hair knowledge :)

I really like the light pastel colours people seem to have at the moment.

I am not certain of the brand of these fashion colours my hairdressers use but I am very keen to get them to try something like this.

The only issue I have is I do have some quite expensive clip in hair extensions, my hairdresser has matched my hair colour to these. If I were to ask them to colour my hair pink for example if this was not to fade and disappear completely my extensions would never match.

Do those fashion colours ever totally wash out? If there something you use to get rid of them?

Thank you for reading,

Louise x

The direct dye colours such as crazy colour do fade a lot but depending on the condition of your hair, they can stain the cuticle layer and then the final bit of colour won't budge at all. The hairdresser might be successful at colouring over it but it can't be guaranteed.

Add some inexpensive pastel clip-ins if you just want to have the pink pastel look for the occasional night out.

Thank you so much for your reply,

You're right, it is a big risk to go for it and then be left with potential staining.

Pintrest has been popping up with hairstyles with a sort of "slice" of colour on one side, might give me the colour kick I fancy without over doing it!

Latest posts

Back