Can you sanitize all types of files?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
I read somewhere on here that you are able to sanitize Creative files. This would be better for me than giving each client there own file incase there are a 'one-off' client and I dont see them again.

So, this might sound silly, but can you sanitize all brands/types of files or do the creative ones have something 'magic' in them that makes only them sanitizable?!
And would they take a long time to dry after? :o

Thanks

Hiya, I get packs of 12 individually wrapped files from Sally's. They are fab and super affordable! They are of a high grit so really good for natural nails.

I only disinfect CND 1000 grit files which I use for gentle buffing the free edge prior to shellac if nail is prone to splitting

I personally like when I have my nani/pedi done when the file is mine and for me only :) so I think my customers are worth it too.

You can disinfect NSI files too :)

They are great, I love love love them and they last for ages before going blunt.

I also use Mundo File & Abrasive Disinfectant, it goes a long way and I use it on my tools between clients.

Files & Buffers - Nail Systems International(UK)

xxx

There are loads of files on the market that you can sanitize.

U've used my CND one yesterday for the first time and tbh I feel very tempted to sanitise it and yse it again as after 1 customer the replaceable pads are still super sharp and looking intact. Thought I update you x

U've used my CND one yesterday for the first time and tbh I feel very tempted to sanitise it and yse it again as after 1 customer the replaceable pads are still super sharp and looking intact. Thought I update you x

Oops- that shod be posted on different thread hahaha!!! Please ignore me! :) must go back to bed!

Latest posts

Back