Can You See The Ghost...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its ok i think my heart has started again!:eek: i had the volum right up

karly_mckeague said:
its ok i think my heart has started again!:eek: i had the volum right up

Pmsl :lol:

So did I, FULL VOLUME. I am still trying to regulate me heart!

That was bloody frightening ,I couldnt hear anything so turned volume up really loud while putting my face up really close to the screen,I nearly had a heart attack when that thing came out of nowhere,have to do it on my kids and hubby asap.Still feel my heart pounding away.Dogs started barking heads off too.LOL

:eek: My God how scary was that! It evan scared my bloke:eek:

BABSann said:
That was bloody frightening ,I couldnt hear anything so turned volume up really loud while putting my face up really close to the screen,I nearly had a heart attack when that thing came out of nowhere,have to do it on my kids and hubby asap.Still feel my heart pounding away.Dogs started barking heads off too.LOL

PMSL :lol:

I can't stop laughing now, my hubby is looking at me strangely!

I must be weird because I just got bored and then when 'it' hapenned I just felt disappointed and thought 'oh' :eek: . Please dont disown me. :cry:

i nearly sh*t myself i had my volume up so high

oh no- not getting me with anymore of these!!! my hair is almost COMPLETELY grey already!!!

Hey my sound doesnt even work and it still made me jump so glad i didnt hear it other wise i would have had to change my trousers!! good thread!!

Thats not a a ghost thats a demon dead people don't come back to haunt people

I **** myself wasnt expecting that x

I fall for these EVERY time :irked: :lol:

I knew that was gonna happen and i still jumped out of my skin.

seen this before so did not even have to look at it....my sister in law sent it to me a couple years ago....by the way...i did pee my pants as i read it 2 days b4 halloween at MIDNIGHT!! :smack: stupid me!! haha
enjoyed reading the reliesw though, i got a great laugh...which i really needed after today (new shoes left blisters across the top of my feet...i burned them tonight!!...the shoes that is)

nail princess

haha yes just like everyone else i sat real close and concentrated trying to find the ghost then:Scared: it appeared,i nearly jumped out of my skin but within seconds i was nearly wetting myself with laughter,10 out of 10 for that one, cant wait to show my fella when he gets home but im going to wait untill its dark :twisted: and watch him jump in fear cos he a real scaredy cat:) .Thanks it is ace:hug:

Oh my god!!!!!!!
I think my heart stopped for a few seconds, that was well scary!!!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
THAT WAS EVIL
IV NEVER BEEN SO SCARED IN MY LIFE
MY HEART JUMPED OUT OF MY CHEST
MY COMPUTER SWITCH ITSELF OFF & RESTARTED ITSELF IS THIS
NORMAL
OR I MAY HAVE KICKED THE OFF BUTTON WHEN I JUMPED 6FT IN THE AIR
Tiakayla:lol: