Can You See The Ghost...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire 1

Reaction score
Well can you, it took me ages click the link and scroll down to the picture of dining room, put sound up so you can hear faint murmerings, its amazing after a few secs a ghost appears from no where.

http://www.robrob8.com/seasonal/oldlady.htm

apparently not everyone can see it, but I did, I must be phychic.

Cheers

Claire x

oh yes claire i saw it. it was er..... moving.

i turned the volume right up like a dummy and fell orf me chair lol !!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! PMSL!! thats really scary!!! Me and my hubby nearly sh*t ourselves!!

Just caught me, so of course I had to do it to my partner.
Told him to sit really close to the screen, focus & listen. He sat hands placed on his lap tucked under the keyboard shelf. I saw it coming so moved my coffee & tried sooo hard not to laugh. And then it happened!!!

The keyboard went in the air, the flat screen monitor got knocked off the back of the computer table onto the floor & he hurt his wrist jumping up out of the chair.

We can't wait to get the kids on it later!!!!

Tried to save it to send on in an e-mail but don't think it saved, when my heartbeat becomes more regular I might try it again.

Sonia

Ace thread,I told my partner it's not all nails nails nails on here!

UURRRRGGGHHHH! Not good when your home alone. Well scared, my heart is still pounding!

Oh my god i nearley pissed me pants!

Okay just come back from the coronary care department of our local hospital - doctors reckon my heart rhythmn should get back to normal soon lol!

Fantastic link, my partner has just fallen of the sofa after i screamed so loud. Will be passing that onto a few victims........:eek:

O Claire that was so funny!!! there I was concentrating and I nearly fell of my chair!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: J xx

Don't know which is funnier, seeing the ghost or reading everyone's reactions, this is th funniest thread I have seen!!!!!!!!

f"£$$%%% hell , i think i just had a heart attack , hubby is peeing himself laughing as i had turned the volume up , talk about me screaming :)

ok so im gonna have to wait til someone comes visiting or my love comes back, as having read all the replies now im too scardy to click whilst here home alone !!!

kx

Go on Karren hun - you know you want to - it's not scarey - just really funny! You won't regret doing it - honest, just follow the instructions!
Karren said:
ok so im gonna have to wait til someone comes visiting or my love comes back, as having read all the replies now im too scardy to click whilst here home alone !!!

kx

go on its really good , i cant wait to get some more peeps with it

This is just sooo funny I can't stop giggling as I imagine peoples responses.

Joke is my partner was in the room when it caught me. I screamed & he jumped up from the other end of the lounge thinking one of the kids had hurt themselves in the garden....I'm surprised I managed to get him to fall for it & take a look in the first place. My acting must be well good, equity card in the post!!!

Karren take a look, I don't think anyone's died yet!! Then again if they died they wouldn't be able to post back so chances are I could be wrong.............Wait 'til your hubby gets home & remember no hot drinks.

Sonia

lol i cant i cant

and my love isnt back til next friday !!!

i'll try and grab a neighbour to sit with me tomorrow ... omg but then if its scary i have to go to bed on my own

too scardy too scardy

dont laugh i just cant do it

omg hope i dont feel to silly when i do look eventually !

kx

princessmowgli said:
This is just sooo funny I can't stop giggling as I imagine peoples responses.

Joke is my partner was in the room when it caught me. I screamed & he jumped up from the other end of the lounge thinking one of the kids had hurt themselves in the garden....I'm surprised I managed to get him to fall for it & take a look in the first place. My acting must be well good, equity card in the post!!!

Karren take a look, I don't think anyone's died yet!! Then again if they died they wouldn't be able to post back so chances are I could be wrong.............Wait 'til your hubby gets home & remember no hot drinks.

Sonia

omg im still shakin it frightened the life out of me my dogs barkin like mad xx

Latest posts

Back