Can you travel with acrylic powders?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of transporting Acrylic powders? I am relocating from the UK to Norway for a few yrs due to my husbands job and I want to continue to do nails over there. can i take acrylic powders in my hold luggage? i have asked both the airport and the airline but no one has come back to me yet.
Thanks for any advice x

I travel to the USA and I have bought back acrylic powder and gel polishes in my hold luggage with no problems..I haven’t bought back monomer though only because I’d be worried that it might leak in my suitcase!

Polymer is fine, monomer is actually a restricted product but many will tell you they do it anyway.

No one will tell you to remove your acrylic powder from your carry-on luggage if it's sealed in a box with an inscription of what it is. Acrylic powder isn't included in the list of prohibited products during the flight. It's all right, you can take it. I know many girls who transport some of their tools with manicure materials when they travel. After all, even in another country, they can find new customers. When I came to Madrid this summer, I met a girl. She found out that I was a manicurist and hairdresser. And after my work, she shared this tour with me https://www.freetour.com/madrid. It was a fantastic experience.

Latest posts

Back