Can you use other LED lamps for Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone use other Led lamps for their Gelish, as I really need one at the moment as my UV lamp is taking to long. I cannot afford the 18g lamp from Nail harmony & wondered if the other unknown makes are as good? If not are their any sites that sell 2nd hand beauty furniture & goods that might possibly sell them?

I've got the 18g and love it. I think other LED lamps will cure Gelish but I definitely wouldn't buy a cheap one because I tried that with 2 different lamps that cost under £100 and they just didn't work, the colour just wiped off, it was a nightmare.

I've got the 18g and love it. I think other LED lamps will cure Gelish but I definitely wouldn't buy a cheap one because I tried that with 2 different lamps that cost under £100 and they just didn't work, the colour just wiped off, it was a nightmare.

Thanks Cloughers, Its just that the 18g is so much money! I know the sg isnt so much, but while u r paying that u might as well pay a bit more to get the best!! And I know some of the chap one's wont be any good, just wondered if there was one that would be!!:o

I use my OPI LED lamp to cure Gelish. It works just fine. I think it's about the same price as the 18G lamp. Prior to purchasing my OPI lamp, I purchased a LED lamp from www.premiernailsource.com, it was small and you can only do 4 fingers at a time. I think it was from Lightspeed. It worked just fine also and it is alot cheaper than the 18G or OPI lamp.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Using 2 UV lamps would speed up your time, and would be cheaper for now letting you save up for the LED you want.

It's worth contacting nail harmony as they do sell refurbished led lamps....

Thanks Puffle, I didnt know they did that, & thank you everyone else for your help x

Latest posts

Back