Can You Use PopIts On.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
I have done a full set of acrylics(not popits) the other week on a client,and she now wants them infilling. I told her about the Popits method, and she's asked if i can put them on top of her acrylics instead of doing them the usual way. Sooo My questions is..can you put Popits on top of acryics, or do you have to soak the acrylics off first. Then put the tip on, then the popits.....
I will be using the same L&P as i used for first set i did on her.
I used a white tip and natural L&P on the rest of the nails she has now, but could i just fill a popit with the natural L&P and put it on the top of the original acrylic nails??
God this sound sooo long winded!! i hope you all know what im talking about, coz even IM having doubts!! lol
See Ya
CAZ X

Mmmmm, not sure but i think i did read that Geeg infilled her nails using PopIts so i guess you could. x

I have never used popits but i would presume you would still have to do a smile line as the white tip would have grown out a bit?

you still need to thin out your exsisting nails - otherwise you will get a thick enhancement - thin them as much as you can flower - i love the popits - i just converted another client today

carole - jut realised who you were - if you need anymore help - text me hunny

I have done a full set of acrylics(not PopIts) the other week on a client,and she now wants them infilling. I told her about the PopIts method, and she's asked if i can put them on top of her acrylics instead of doing them the usual way. Sooo My questions is..can you put PopIts on top of acrylics, or do you have to soak the acrylics off first. Then put the tip on, then the popits.....
I will be using the same L&P as i used for first set i did on her.
I used a white tip and natural L&P on the rest of the nails she has now, but could i just fill a PopIt with the natural L&P and put it on the top of the original acrylic nails??
God this sound sooo long winded!! i hope you all know what im talking about, coz even IM having doubts!! lol
See Ya
CAZ X

If you are meaning can you do a rebalance using PopIts then, Of course you can ... and easily and quickly.

Just prepare as always from zone 1 to zone 3 and thin out as you go. Then apply enough product in the PopIt (not as much as you used in the full set originally) to cover all three zones and Pop It onto the nail.

When you pinch the form off, there will be a lovely thin veneer of brand new product over the whole enhancement which will be strong and Beautiful.

If you are doing a French rebalance then apply your white thinly to the free edge first and then apply the PopIt as above.

Thank you very much for your replies, and Geeg as usual always comes up trumps!! :) And Peter Pan, i never even thought of texting you, lol must av been having a 'blonde day' lol but ill bear you in mind nct time.:)
See Ya
CAZ X

Latest posts

Back