can you use your home number on your price list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashaonline

Reaction score
Heya!
just wondered if you can use your home number on your price lists is it legal?

As would like to put it as well as my mobile as some peope dont like calling mobiles (expenisive!) and I havent got a big enough business for a separate business phone line

thanks
Tasha

Heya!
just wondered if you can use your home number on your price lists is it legal?

As would like to put it as well as my mobile as some peope dont like calling mobiles (expenisive!) and I havent got a big enough business for a separate business phone line

thanks
Tasha
Its your number chuck you can do what you want with it.I know BT do a service where you can have different numbers for business and home.HTH

Are you sure you want to give clients your home number? I use my home home, and believe me some people can be very inconsiderate. They call weekends, late at night, early mornings. I actually unplug my phone sometimes, so I'm not disturbed.

I don't think I'd be happy giving out my home number. I'm not sure why, it would just make me feel uncomfortable. I've got a separate mobile for business (not that it ever rings!:irked:).

Hi thankyou

It wouldent bother me people phoning id rather that than them not ring and me no business! and I have an answer phone if cant answer

thanks for your replies!
xx

Hi
BT do a service called Call Sign. They issue you with a 2nd number (not line) which when dialled rings different to your main number. It's only a couple of pound extra per month on top of your usual rental.

Latest posts

Back