Canada nail art supplyers......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Canadian based online nail art supplyers (rhinestones, striping tape, decals, etc.....) so I don't have to pay sky high prices for P & H and conversion rate, anybody has a favorite one?

TY

Kat meow

In Montreal there are quite a few shops that sell nail art supplies at low prices. There are 2 on St. Laurent, my favorite is Lucky nail supplies.

TY Winky, I found 2 on St-Laurence Str.

D

Lucky nails has the biggest selection, it's the one in front of Tim Horton's and Vetements Unique. I know of some other places too but they are more expensive. Let me know if you want directions for the other places.

I looked in the yellow pages and the white pages under "Lucky Nails" and there's nothing there, is there a web site for them Winky?

I did find Dragon Nail Supply Inc at 7132 St-Laurent and Les Produits de Manicure on 9480 St-Laurent. Thats all that is listed in there!

If you have further indications it would help, ty Winky

Kat

I think it is Dragon Nails that i'm talking about. On their business card though, they are called Lucky nails. Then there are other stores that have lots of great things but are generally a little more expensive. There's one place on St. Denis and another one in front of Club Price in Ville d'Anjou. These places also give courses. Where did you learn to do nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back