Canadian geeks help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissaq

Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia,Canada
Looking for a geek in Ontario......have a client who just moved.....I know it's a big city:rolleyes: ....... but she's looking for a home based tech preferably ....she loves coloured acrylic, art,...wears them real short....can you help? or know of any techs who can help?.......

she's in Ottawa.....anyone.....?...anyone know of anyone?

:)
Hi Melissaq!!

Try e-mailing AJ1.. she is from Ontario!! I'm not sure if she is from Toronto, or Ottawa.. It just says she is from Canada on her profile..
If she is not from Ottawa, I'm sure that she can steer you in the right direction!!~

Janet:hug:

oh thanks.....I'll try all the Canadian geeks I can.....

Hi, I have a frind called Ali, she is a homebased nailtech in Kitchener Ontario, her number is 001 519 208 6243. If you contact her, let her know you had the number from Sonia in the UK. Shes a great Nail tech too and does BrisaGel and Creative Acrylic. Hope this helps

Soniaxxxx:)

thanks I relay the message to my old client....

I don't know of anyone on here in Ottawa. It's hours and hours away from me! Sorry. aj1 is near Windsor, I believe - VERY far from Ottawa. Kitchener is also WAY far away.

Latest posts

Back