cancelation policy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
do you mobile aes/nail tech's have a cancelation policy for your company?

I don't have a cancellation policy, and tbh I think it would be very hard as a mobile to enforce one...... I do have a mental blacklist of people that have messed me around or no-showed...... (not very many on it thankfully!)

I do - 24hrs notice is required or I charge £10, but my clients never cancel, or if they do it's usually 24/48 hrs before.

Ju x

I didn't put one on my brochures but thought when I am on the phone with them afterbooking I can politely ask "if you must cancel for any reason I prefer you cancel prior to the 24 hrs before your apt, plz/thanx"
a friend of mine is also starting mobile very soon in another city and she is charging 50% of the cost if they cancel within the 24hr period... my question now is how would you get that money from them? I would feel rude going up to their home and saying since you cancelled I need some money from you? KWIM. I guess Mrs. Gaget maybe you can answer me on this one since you charge as well. What do you do?

I add it onto their next appt, plus if client's go an extra week, I charge more also, so they tend to cancel at least 24hrs before, otherwise it would cost them a fortune!

If it's a booking for full set I always ask for a £20 deposit too, but most of my new business is from referrals so don't have this problem either.

It's clearly stated on my price lists, and all of my clients are aware of the deposit/cancellation fee.

Ju x

I don't have a cancellation policy, and tbh I think it would be very hard as a mobile to enforce one...... I do have a mental blacklist of people that have messed me around or no-showed...... (not very many on it thankfully!)

This is me too.

Latest posts

Back