Cancelations policy Q

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loo said:
Thanks everyone for your ideas can you believe that she has not phoned back to apologise and she would probably have gotton her voice message. If she doesnt come for her apointment in two weeks then I will charge her cancelation missed apointment fees via invoice in the post if she ignores these but tries to rebook I will politely eplain she has to pay her fee's first. If she does come in a couple of weeks I will charge her the one fee and explain for future bookings she will have to leave a deposit which will be non refunable!!!! Therefore I will not keep losing out. A big thanks for all of your help I am going to print up my cancelations policy for the door too as I think not everyone reads it on my price list! I usually end up telling new clients straight away now about cancelations and missed apointments so that they know the score lol!!!
Thanks again
Love Loo xxxxxx
Good luck with her Loo. Most of all be firm and true to yourself - you are worth it!!!! I checked out your website and you are too good to be messed about :lol: (mind you even if you're crap you dont deserve to be messed about!!). I had a client who messed me about all the time with her infill appointments and the last i heard from her she sent me a text asking me to let her know when i was free during the week (coz she'd sent me a text 3 mins before the appt to cancel!) and i just ignored her and miraculously she didnt call me - clients like this are no great loss!!

Carole Lindsay said:
Good luck with her Loo. Most of all be firm and true to yourself - you are worth it!!!! I checked out your website and you are too good to be messed about :lol: (mind you even if you're crap you dont deserve to be messed about!!). I had a client who messed me about all the time with her infill appointments and the last i heard from her she sent me a text asking me to let her know when i was free during the week (coz she'd sent me a text 3 mins before the appt to cancel!) and i just ignored her and miraculously she didnt call me - clients like this are no great loss!!

Thanks so much for your kind comment this is the really weird thing about it is that she has been having them done now for a bit and said that they were the best nails she has had and was really pleased with them and all the other treatments she has had and I got on with her really well. So I dont understand why she would be so inconsiderate maybe she thinks I'm a push over lol!!!!

loo said:
Thanks so much for your kind comment this is the really weird thing about it is that she has been having them done now for a bit and said that they were the best nails she has had and was really pleased with them and all the other treatments she has had and I got on with her really well. So I dont understand why she would be so inconsiderate maybe she thinks I'm a push over lol!!!!
I think that half the time they dont even realise they are trying it on and if you told them how upset you were they'd probably be so embarrassed but its not easy to confront is it?? Basically we shouldnt have to coz its just basic respect: we expect what we give, right Loo??

Maybe she's just a luvvy, actress! I have a friend who is an actress and she is the most selfish person on earth, she thinks she is above everyone, and everyone is her slave, and hasn't clicked why she has fallen out with everyone either!

Afraid it takes all sorts. If you get on with her then perhaps you can mention it to her now.

Good luck

Regards
Deb379

Hi guys,

I really only have one client who seems to be genuinely scatty about remembering her appointments, so a bit of spoon-feeding, I call her in the morning and say " just to remind you of your appointment today at ?pm", she seems happy and then I know whether shes going to turn up or not! :lol:

Fiona x.

I thought that by speaking to her the day before that would be ok but I dont think its because she forgot I think its that she probably has had a row with her boyfriend again and now feels its too late to phone back and apologise but I think better late than never. I dont know if shes going to come to her apointment in two weeks or not but I dont want to keep leaving messages on her mobile sounding like an irritating therapist do I lol!!!! ;) Basicly she probably will not have the decency to phone and cancel that one either so I am at a loss again ????? Fortunately all my other regulars seem to be very respectful of my time and career so I think I have just been un lucky with this one but it does make me paranoid about each new client now.

Love Loo xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back