Cancellation policies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do, clearly this is the attitude of many, whilst not wishing to bash @HoneyBee20 she has given us a very clear indication of how our services are perceived. Perhaps we should listen and stop being treated so poorly, start taking 50% non refundable deposits, clearly state cancellation policies and charge appropriately for cancellations, etc instead of just taking it and smiling for the sake if good customer service.
Do what you want with your business but make sure the customer knows you want a cancelation fee so they have the option to book elsewhere if they want?

Do what you want with your business but make sure the customer knows you want a cancelation fee so they have the option to book elsewhere if they want?

Which is what my post says.

Don't get nasty, I clearly said I had no intention to bash you, I appreciate the insight you have given us about how we are perceived. We may not like it but it's a reality and we need to take it on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back