Cancellations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just wondered how many cancelations u get on average and out of those how many cancel last minute and how many dont show at all?

Just feeling a bit deflated as one of my "friends" has cancelled on me for the second time in 2 days and it was a practice freebie so if I can't keep freebie appointments what chance do I have of getting and keeping paying appointments

Rant over

Hi Hun I think it's something your gonna have to learn to deal with unfortunately some people take deposits etc but I find a lot of clients haven't got the money on them there and then, once you get to know your clients you kinda guess who will turn up and who don't really bother dont let it get you down tho chin up and keep going xx

Put on your price lists a cancellation charge If less than x amount of days/hours is given- how much is what you prefer

Xx

You may find that paying customers are a bit better, friends i practiced on while i was training thought nothing of cancelling at a momnets notice, but my cancellation rate is much better now i charge everyone full price. I work part time, doing about 6 or 7 sets of gels a week, and in a year and a half have had 7 postponments and 1 no show.

Latest posts

Back