Candy Floss Crazy Colour disappointment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome. I did some swatch tests and they can out really good, I hope the duribity is good too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413660069.566640.jpg

Think the glazes may be good for somebody who wants to go darker with porous hair! What do you reckon?

Generally semis are good for when the hair is too sensitised for oxidation colour. How porous are we talking?

Generally semis are good for when the hair is too sensitised for oxidation colour. How porous are we talking?

That porous it won't hold permanent or quasi😂

Gonna post this for anyone that has off colours when using acidic dyes like this: if you read the ingredients of direct colours like crazy colour you will often find a mixture of diffent dyes. Manufactures will often try to use the same class of dyes in the mixture but it's not always possible. If you imagine that they mix a green dye with a red dye to make brown, and the green dyes hold to the hair more than the red, after a few washes the colour will look khaki.

That porous it won't hold permanent or quasi😂

Try it and let us know! :thumbup:

Gonna post this for anyone that has off colours when using acidic dyes like this: if you read the ingredients of direct colours like crazy colour you will often find a mixture of diffent dyes. Manufactures will often try to use the same class of dyes in the mixture but it's not always possible. If you imagine that they mix a green dye with a red dye, and the green dyes hold to the hair more than the red, after a few washes the colour will look khaki.

I'd still pre pig first! Don't know why my instinct would tell me to still pre pig!

I'd still pre pig first! Don't know why my instinct would tell me to still pre pig!

Definatly

The new Wella Instamatic colours are good, the pink, lilac and blue come out the best.

Defo not clean enough needs to be white!.... tone if need be
I use blondor 6%
Anti oxy after
Then Red directions mixed with conditioner x

Thanks, what are they mixed with? I havent looked into them yet but have read very mixed reviews.

Why not try wella instanatic?

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

This is one i done on my sister, i used 5ml of /65 Wella special mix , mixed with 40mls of 10/0 kp :) hope this helps :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 133
Thankyou, With what developer hairgirl31?

Latest posts

Back