Candy Stripes With Custom Blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hello everyone i was having alittle play with my ezflox kit i got a nd thought id try a custom blend, i also did candy stripes with green and pink glitter.
I indented the white with a needle and filled it with the glitters, then added a white flower to each middle finger to finish.

Hope you like xx:hug:xx

Attachments

• candy steipe nails 004.jpg
    candy steipe nails 004.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 285
You just keep them coming, they are great fun love the colours! you just keep inspiring me thanks!!!!!:hug:

These are FAB once again!!! well done.

I want some of these.:cry::cry::hug::hug:

They're lovely ... well done hun.

I think I've said this before, which doesn't stop it from being true, so I'll say it again.
Wish I was as good as you hun, your work is amazing:hug:

great original design again Kirsti xx
I've tried indenting with paper clips, wire etc but always seem to time it wrong and end up in a pickle !!
what are your tips ?? please xx

You are so talented, these look gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. x

Fun! Love them!

they are brill hun.....i luv them xxx

Beautifull as usual :hug:

I love these.... well done. I wish I could do the 3d work.. it looks lovely on one or two fingers. The candy stripe is great too..... I am going to have a go at that idea when I get some time :)

they are fab!!

Wow fab design, love them!! You are really clever!! :)

I think I've said this before, which doesn't stop it from being true, so I'll say it again.
Wish I was as good as you hun, your work is amazing:hug:

Well hun when i've past all my masters and done my teaching qualifications you'll just have to come see me lol

great original design again Kirsti xx
I've tried indenting with paper clips, wire etc but always seem to time it wrong and end up in a pickle !!
what are your tips ?? please xx

I tend to start by doing thumb smile line and the index finger and then go back to indent both, then do 2 more and go back, then do 2 more and go back, does that make sense, so you do all the smile lines and indentations and then fill them all in with colours and then do your pink.

I hope this helps you hun xx

Well hun when i've past all my masters and done my teaching qualifications you'll just have to come see me lol

I tend to start by doing thumb smile line and the index finger and then go back to indent both, then do 2 more and go back, then do 2 more and go back, does that make sense, so you do all the smile lines and indentations and then fill them all in with colours and then do your pink.

I hope this helps you hun xx

kirsty ... it sounds like you work way faster than me !! I've been 'trying' to indent one by one 'thinking' if I did 2 the first one would have set, BUT the one I've been working on is still to sticky ...... arhh maybe I'm not working to slow just trying to rush ... going to try it your way ... it makes sense now .. what a dummy xxx cheers sweetie xx:hug:

kirsty ... it sounds like you work way faster than me !! I've been 'trying' to indent one by one 'thinking' if I did 2 the first one would have set, BUT the one I've been working on is still to sticky ...... arhh maybe I'm not working to slow just trying to rush ... going to try it your way ... it makes sense now .. what a dummy xxx cheers sweetie xx:hug:

i think the more you do it the quicker you get hun, i kinda get a rhythm going lol

and when i did this one it doen't that long to indent get the needle and drag it through the white from the smile line so the smile line keeps its shape.

Wow how original are they, fab as always hun :hug:

very cool and different!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

very eyecatching. lovely

Fabulous! Love em as per ususal! x x x

Latest posts

Back