Canni Nail Art Co.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch ..... my opinion and everything from China is bad again. Please make up more assumptions and false accusations.
Have you heard of a UK based manufacturer and supplier (won't mention names - Nxxx Nxxxx) that has one of our top (UK) nail professionals. Have a look at Youtube and have a go at her if us 'non all must be pro everything' is so bad. I have been doing nails for over 20 years and use a product for it's results and authenticity - not for it's exclusiveness or extra training required. I'll admit since becoming a nail tech i HAVE done one training course on an 'exclusive' product and the trainer/teacher was useless. For me it was just a sales pitch and even the 'exclusive product' teacher had one of the worst nail prep's i have ever seen. Bash my opinion all you like but i'll stick to my argument that my nail tech training was more about the make up of the finger/nail, application and the technical etc etc as most of us have done to makes us qualified. If the product is safe to use, certified, authentic and has good results then i have no problem with telling others my opinion.
The product in question is safe, is certified and this forum is for NT's. Let people have a choice and an opinion. As for making products available to non NT's i think is maybe for another topic / debate.

I'm no detective but see what's going on here ;)

So from your comment I see you are very passionate about this and you have your opinion, but I find it unfair for you to make this into a case of your experience and to put all educators into one box. You seem like a frustrated educator in the making yourself.

I respect your opinion and I am not out to tell you how to run your business, but you are running on the platform that nails should be available to everyone and anyone should be able to do it. That is hurting your own business. You talk about expensive prices and unnecessary training. Let me ask you if your customers that buy this product off of you started ordering it online or direct from the manufacturer. Wouldn’t you loose money and business.

I think if you took your passion and knowledge to a brand, learned all you need to and started to educate and train people since you feel other brands do it just for the money you would see it in a different perspective. I actually think you would be a great asset to a company if you could see the industry from another perspective.

I’m not an educator myself and I find your statements on other educators a low blow. That’s a typical case of I know best and the rest don’t. I really wish you well and as I said you would do the industry a service if you just removed the exclusive label and realised it’s about looking after the pro, not being exclusive.

Side note:

Sorry for the creator of this topic that it ended up so off topic. I hope you find out for yourself what you want when you are done with your training. If you ever need help we are all here no matter how much discussions fly around to help and guide!

Just for reference, the OP has been absent from the site since 2017 when this thread was created.

Just for reference, the OP has been absent from the site since 2017 when this thread was created.

Ah, well hope anyone else that find this interesting gets something out of it. Always good to engage in a healthy discussion.

Thanks for the info :)

Answering as i read .... put all educators in one box - false
I'm a frustrated educator in the making - false
Where have you been all this time ... ;)

Glad to see you are not totally against someone having an opinion who likes a non exclusive product.

Answering as i read .... put all educators in one box - false
I'm a frustrated educator in the making - false
Where have you been all this time ... ;)

Glad to see you are not totally against someone having an opinion who likes a non exclusive product.

So I’m just voicing my opinion from what I read. You can call it false, I call it as I see it.

But I do respect that you have an opinion, but do not agree with your practice. And we could debate this till the cows come home, but we will see it differently. I wish you the best in your business and thanks for the exchange :)

Thank you too for the exchange.
I too respect you have an opinion and are willing to share it. This is not the thread to argue our differences.

P.S. You are seeing things that i have never said ...lol. Please don't take that too seriously.
Some will wish you joined more than 1 week ago (sorry i couldn't resist).

Have a nice nail day xxx

Last edited:
I have just started out as a nail technician and this company enables people who haven't got the means to buy salon quality products. I have brought quite a few products from Canni and I have never had a problem. The delivery takes a couple of days and an added bonus it's free 😁. The customer service is fantastic, they've always replied to my enquiries. All I can say is try them out and make up your own mind.

I absolutely adore this forum. It has been my go to for questions since I started doing nails. I am a nail tech student looking at starting my own business and have a question about Canni Soak Off builder gels that I've used and enjoy using. I would love to add it to the products that I intend to offer but I need MSDS safety information for ALL chemical products used for business purposes. Their page says that they are MSDS certified and they have told me that they can email me the required information but I have not received it and am not receiving a response to my emails.

My questions are:
1- has anyone had any experience dealing with Canni?
2- has anyone been able to secure safety information for their products?
3- how did you do it?

Sorry about the long post, just trying to be as clear as possible.

Thank you ☺

Hello Canni,
As a manufacturer that has o provide MSDS to my customers I have found in this industry some suppliers do not manufacture what they sell, they purchase in bulk from the actual manufacturer and apply their own labeling. They are probably just having a delay in getting the information from the chemical company that actually produced the product. I suggest calling them for the information and if necessary ask for a supervisor.

Latest posts

Back