Canni nail gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessj

Reaction score
First of all I am new to this site and so apologise if I have not put this onto the right blog. I currently work in a salon and from next month will be renting a room and working for myself, this will be the first time I have ever done anything like this. First of all does anyone have any major tips, getting busy etc? Second of all I will be offering different nail services including gel nails, obviously I want a wide range of colours for my clients so can’t be spending mega amounts on bottles but at the same time I want good quality polish. I have come across a make on eBay called canni and wanted to know if anyone has used this brand before, opinions on it and any other gels that would be reccomended for a therapist starting out. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! :)

Alexander Sefanov on YouTube uses it.

I've used many different brands over the past 20yrs and Canni is one of my favourites. They may not offer specific 'brand training' and also make their products available to the public but that doesn't make the product quality itself any less than other products.
Be very careful buying Canni or any other nail product on Ebay as there are fake's out there. I would suggest when buying you contact the seller to check they are official and the products are genuine. Any seller should also be able to supply you with the relevant MSDS doc's and EU compliant information. I can help if required should you need any more information regarding their products.

P.S. Some will undoubtedly reply who disagree with products being available to the public and if you search this forum for 'canni' you will see some different opinions which might save this thread from turning into a morals topic.

I have some canni, a lot of nail techs use it in Greece, it’s very popular there and good reviews, make sure it’s the real stuff like she says on eBay, but if it is it’s great, I like the little pots too,

I've used many different brands over the past 20yrs and Canni is one of my favourites. They may not offer specific 'brand training' and also make their products available to the public but that doesn't make the product quality itself any less than other products.
Be very careful buying Canni or any other nail product on Ebay as there are fake's out there. I would suggest when buying you contact the seller to check they are official and the products are genuine. Any seller should also be able to supply you with the relevant MSDS doc's and EU compliant information. I can help if required should you need any more information regarding their products.

P.S. Some will undoubtedly reply who disagree with products being available to the public and if you search this forum for 'canni' you will see some different opinions which might save this thread from turning into a morals topic.

Thank you for your reply, could I just ask where do you buy your canni products from, how hard is the gel to remove and how long does it last on your clients on average? Also I have read that because this product is available to the general public this means you are unable to get insured on it, is this true?

I deal with Cani direct and have the certificate to prove it. I believe this forum does not allow me to say much more ;)
The gel is easy to remove and similar to most other gels. I lightly file the surface and apply foils soaked in acetone and leave for around 10 mins.
Occasionally a few stubborn nails may require a re-soak.
On average 3 weeks for most clients i would estimate. Many of my clients come monthly and it's still holding up on most of them.
Canni nail gel is CPNP registered and their ingredients will be not much different to any other gel in regards to safety of use just because it's available to the public. If buying genuine products from a reputable supplier you should have no problem with insurance. As an example, i can buy genuine CND in the UK from a well known London outlet without showing my certificates. I an no insurance broker but they should be able to answer any concerns you have.

Again like most brands there are fakes out there. There is known to be Canni fake gel doing the rounds in Russia but i haven't heard of any in the UK but there could be? The fake gel in Russia is easily spotted as the original has the 'Canni' logo on the brush stem and the fake does not.

I deal with Cani direct and have the certificate to prove it. I believe this forum does not allow me to say much more ;)
The gel is easy to remove and similar to most other gels. I lightly file the surface and apply foils soaked in acetone and leave for around 10 mins.
Occasionally a few stubborn nails may require a re-soak.
On average 3 weeks for most clients i would estimate. Many of my clients come monthly and it's still holding up on most of them.
Canni nail gel is CPNP registered and their ingredients will be not much different to any other gel in regards to safety of use just because it's available to the public. If buying genuine products from a reputable supplier you should have no problem with insurance. As an example, i can buy genuine CND in the UK from a well known London outlet without showing my certificates. I an no insurance broker but they should be able to answer any concerns you have.

Again like most brands there are fakes out there. There is known to be Canni fake gel doing the rounds in Russia but i haven't heard of any in the UK but there could be? The fake gel in Russia is easily spotted as the original has the 'Canni' logo on the brush stem and the fake does not.
Do you think AliExpress carries fakes ? Because I buy mine from there

Latest posts

Back