cannot open PR jasmin oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
just received my order but i cant for the life of me open my 1litre jasmin oil.

the screw top will not screw, have been faffing with it for 30 mins and it will not budge.

do you think it is faulty or is there a special knack in opening it?

Last edited:
Ha!! Funny you should say that I received mine last week and couldn't budge the top at all. On closer inspection it looked as if someone had used pliers to tighten the top as there were marks on the lid, big gouges in it. In the end I had to saw the bloody top off and decant it into another dispenser. Not totally easy or professional but worked in the end. :wink2:

In the end I had to saw the bloody top off and decant it into another dispenser.
Ha ha ha ha!!!! Saw the freaking top off???? OMG!

If it's the large salon size, you cut the tip off with scissors and the lid is attached on a piece of plastic wrapped around the neck. I only use the lid if I'm transporting it elsewhere.

That almost beats my students who's son in law cooked the Euroblonde beads because he thought they were chickpeas. :p xx

That almost beats my students who's son in law cooked the Euroblonde beads because he thought they were chickpeas. :p xx

Ha amazing! CAnt imagine they would taste very nice..... Ewww xx

thank you so much for the advice

why didnt it bloody say on the bottle please snip off tip.

I ve been stabbing it with a knife, pliers even the hubby couldnt budge it.

i feel like a right dumbass now lol.

Haha fabulous ...Euroblonde hummus anyone? (..hey Lycon watch out-could be mileage! :p)

That's sooooooo funny

This thread has cheered me up haha

And btw - u ain't a dumbass at all

Thanks for sharing..lol
Terry

thank you so much for the advice

why didnt it bloody say on the bottle please snip off tip.

I ve been stabbing it with a knife, pliers even the hubby couldnt budge it.

i feel like a right dumbass now lol.
Ha ha! I agree and I'm going to suggest that they name their products more clearly so it's a bit easier when ordering. Thanks for the laughs x

Latest posts

Back