cant afford!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh youve got it all planned then. one of my tricks is to do my teenage daughters nails and give her a handfull of leaflets to leave in the ladies room of the nightclub she goes to !good kuck :)
Kimberley0699 said:
Dont worry I will, I also hve a friend who gets a great deal - I airbrush her nails for free and send her out with business cards! Im always giving out my cards at the slightest hint someone is interested (always have my nails looking fab). Even pull em out in the supermarket for the checkout girls!!!

You see... I do try!!

You mustn't give up or all the money you have spent training will be a waste. It does take time to build up clientelle, but if it was thats easy, every Tom, Dick or Harry would be doing it.

It does take alot of time, and effort to get going but it will be worth it in the end. I work for myself so at least i can say When, Where and how much. Also means whatever you earn is yours for your business, if you work for a salon you get a very low wage, plus sometimes you pay them commission.

Chin up matey, it is hard but you will get there.

Latest posts

Back