Can't believe what I've just seen! Worst thing that's happened in your salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's definitely the worst. How disgusting. I'd probably pass out lol...

I've had clients per all over the floor. A client sent her son in no older than 8 with a note asking for money. She wasn't even a client. Started when he came in one year trick or treating.

I convinced that there is a magnet above door people who cannot per straight and beggars come in.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

It wasnt meant to be a dig! It was a simple question because where i work we have had problems like this so we check sunbeds and the room after every client and anti bac the sunbed every time. This means if you find anything gross then you know exactly who it is!

Don't worry I don't take it as a dig lol it usually is but I'm on my own this week so I'm the beautician, nail tech, receptionist and cleaner all rolled into one so haven't been able to do it after every use. It's stand up so the floor is sprayed with anti bac but I will be checking even more thoroughly after each use from now on! God knows what I'm going to say or do when I find out who it is lol I'm cringing thinking about it especially if it's a regular lol

Last edited:
Can't you put the bin outside the sunbed room for a while. Just put a sign up saying due to health and safety the bins are placed outside.

After all it should only be for twinkies, wipes etc.

Debbie

Good idea! But I may leave one in there for a while to find out who it is lol

omg so funny you've all cheered me up well i have a few 1 guy very nice guy used to use my sunbeds used it then my receptionist when into to clean it after every use well cleaned the base then cleaning under the canopy an outside the sunbed came out an had sperm in her hair!! he waxed off an it shot on the canopy roof. Next one had a clients sister come in to use the sunbeds with her friend and her friend needed to use the toilet they had their beds an then went. Went into clean an notice all the face wipes had gone didnt think of anything at first thought oh must of all been used then when to the loo an notice the toilet roll gone hand washed gone and floor cleaner an other things only nicked it all when went the loo an wee'd all over the floor! And when i was a hairdresser guys used to lean their heads back so that the back of their head used to touch my breasts and tried rubbing them up against me and also you'd see the cutting gown move in that area {down below} lol and last but not least used to have a guy book in for highlights through the cap. he come in gown him up put the cap on pull hair through go to mix the bleach hear an all might scream. went running through the salon to see what was going on. He rip off the cap an run out after 3 times we barred him think he just like getting off at the cap being removed

omg so funny you've all cheered me up well i have a few 1 guy very nice guy used to use my sunbeds used it then my receptionist when into to clean it after every use well cleaned the base then cleaning under the canopy an outside the sunbed came out an had sperm in her hair!! he waxed off an it shot on the canopy roof. Next one had a clients sister come in to use the sunbeds with her friend and her friend needed to use the toilet they had their beds an then went. Went into clean an notice all the face wipes had gone didnt think of anything at first thought oh must of all been used then when to the loo an notice the toilet roll gone hand washed gone and floor cleaner an other things only nicked it all when went the loo an wee'd all over the floor! And when i was a hairdresser guys used to lean their heads back so that the back of their head used to touch my breasts and tried rubbing them up against me and also you'd see the cutting gown move in that area {down below} lol and last but not least used to have a guy book in for highlights through the cap. he come in gown him up put the cap on pull hair through go to mix the bleach hear an all might scream. went running through the salon to see what was going on. He rip off the cap an run out after 3 times we barred him think he just like getting off at the cap being removed

No way I've had highlight cap man in too!! he was renowned around our ways to doing it, - haha he's famous round here and even when I worked in Southport Lol
Some funny stories here ladies xxx

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

We've had used tampons stuffed under the tan tent...thought it was a mouse when we folded the tent...also a schoolboy going around the salon peeing in the plants while his mother did nothing...but then she randomly "forgot" to put her clothes on under her coat 😳 maybe these people think we are weird?!

This makes me think of a sign that there used to be in the Primark changing rooms in Peckham...."PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE CHANGING ROOMS AS A TOILET"

Luckily no one has done anything like this in my salon but once I I went to the local sunbed shop and when I stepped off the sunbed I just got this funny feeling and projectile vomited straight in to the bin, I did opolgise and took the bin bag down but sometimes these things can't be helped when you gotta go you gotta go

This makes me think of a sign that there used to be in the Primark changing rooms in Peckham...."PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE CHANGING ROOMS AS A TOILET"

Really!? Shocking!! I live in Peckham too... I can imagine it needs to be there!

Really!? Shocking!! I live in Peckham too... I can imagine it needs to be there!

I loved living in Peckham, but it has been 12 years since I lived there so I am sure that its changed quite a bit....I always wondered what the hell had happened in there and with what kind of frequency to warrant the sign :)

I loved living in Peckham, but it has been 12 years since I lived there so I am sure that its changed quite a bit....I always wondered what the hell had happened in there and with what kind of frequency to warrant the sign :)

It's not really changed... Believe me loooool!!!!

Some of these are horrible! It really make you think that's some people really have no shame!

I've never had anything like this happen to me (luckily) but a few years back in the spa that I work in, a colleague had done a body treatment and her client had left a piece of poo and a big skiddie where she had slid off the bed - eew! And I think she left her disposable knickers on the bed also so she must of known it was there? You think they would at least try and get rid of it!!

I just found this thread and feel I must add to it.
I am mobile and I do state on my website that I am pet friendly as my cases do come in contact with housepets and cats will try to climb in my bag after my lamp has been removed. Sometimes they do when I'm not looking (and I have to spray it down when I get home). Clients think it's cute to see a cat in my bag but don't realize the bacteria that is on their paws from the litterbox alone. I draw the line at spraying.
I had a cat jump on my portable table and when my client reached under his belly to lift him off HE SPRAYED!!! I could see it like a little spray bottle come out of his backside! I could smell it too but she couldn't. I have never seen a cat spray, nevermind on my table! I wiped down my table with disinfectant wipes, changed my towel and carried on. She was my last client of the day thankfully and when I got home, I went over EVERYTHING with wipes and bleach.
She was a one-time client.... never called me again.

I found a used condom in the salon letter box ...the dirty pigs must have thought they were hilarious
I would have lovin to get a DNA test done , track them down and beat them around the chops with a wet kipper .

a few years ago I was in the middle of a consultation with a client for laser treatment my boss popped into the room to get something we both heard a noise in the reception area my boss flew out of the room a couple of seconds later I heard her call my name I excused myself and went into reception to see my boss (female) rugby tackle this lad to the ground as she had caught him in the till, when the police showed up they were like "oh its just Dave from down the road he's only trying to feed his habit" I was gobsmacked how casual they were about it and also about my bosses quick reaction!!

Forgot all about this thread, another thing to add.. Lol

Found a very undesirable large period patch on a chair a few weeks back!

Couldn't believe it! I know accidents can happen but she didn't even ask to use the toilet or excuse herself, she must of felt something. I mean if your "leaking" you would know about it. Didn't tell us, just paid and left at the end of treatment.. Very nice of her.

Cleaning that up was defiantly a low point in my career 😷

She hasn't been back since lol x

Felicity xx

I had someone wipe the contents of their nostrils over the walls if the toilet on a regular basis (staff member) when I was a junior. My boss paid me £30 to clean it.

I worked in a bar and found a pair of pants during the day covered in s***.

It's mind boggling, so these people wee and s*** in their floor at home and in bins?

I always wonder about public toilets, it must be a thing when people go in they must miss or leave poo down there!

We all have been caught short, but a bin! I'd be worried it would over flow and cover me I'd just walk out covered in wee 😉

Forgot all about this thread, another thing to add.. Lol

Found a very undesirable large period patch on a chair a few weeks back!

This is my worst nightmare- getting up from some else's chair and you've destroyed it with your lady issues.

You must have nice pretty ones.

OMG I've just had my dinner! Can't read this just now, will have to return tomorrow. Eeeeewww

I still don't understand how you can miss the loo. Unless on purpose, but I'd like to think people don't do that on purpose....

Latest posts

Back