Can't buy castor oil anywhere! I want bigger brows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

After reading on here how marvellous Castor Oil was at making your brows grow I couldn't wait to try it. Only to find that NOWHERE has it!! People in shops were giving me strange looks when I asked for it as it is associated with something naughty :suprised:

What's the next best thing to try on my brows? (Preferably cheap). I hardly have any brows as I'm so fair haired!

Thanks! xx

Solar oil is great x but u should find castor oil in a chemist x

Amazon sell it of all places. I want to
Know what the naughty thing it's used for now lol:))

It's not naughty it's for constipation.

You can buy it in chemists or from Gracefruit.com

Thank you will try Solar Oil, I use plenty of that on my nails anyway!

And nooo it is actually naughty! Every single chemist i tried yesterday told me they can no longer stock it as its associated with bomb making........... :eek:

I had the Same reaction when I tried to buy it lol. I did wonder why. No chemist I have been in has it.

I had the Same reaction when I tried to buy it lol. I did wonder why. No chemist I have been in has it.

So glad i'm not the only one! I thought it would have been easy peasy given that so many people on here have recommended it! x

If you google soap making suppliers, you'll be able to find some online suppliers of it.

Apparently citric acid is another product difficult to get of these days in chemists as it too is associated with bomb making :eek:

As I said earlier I got mine in Boots but I've also seen it in holland and Barrett - even online ?

If you google soap making suppliers, you'll be able to find some online suppliers of it.

Apparently citric acid is another product difficult to get of these days in chemists as it too is associated with bomb making :eek:

thanks for this info hun :)

lol i know the strange look u are talking about! lol its like ur asking for something dreadful!!! :-o

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Thanks girls.

Tried both Holland and Barrett and Boots yesterday but they were both No's.

The girls in H&B did say Citric acid was the same now, very hard to get a hold of!

Will try the Solar Oil but might just try online- don't want the bomb brigade turning up at my door though! :o

My friend brought me castor oil from holland and barrett when o went overdue. They wouldnt sell it to me!

bomb making?? good grief!! no wonder they were all looking at me funny! i heard a rumour u could use it to induce labour although not recommended! x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Google castor oil. Plenty of places on line, including Amazon. Hth x

I wouldn't like to put citric acid near my eyes!! eeeek its makes my hands tingle and itch imagine what it would do on your face!!

Hi geeks,

After reading on here how marvellous Castor Oil was at making your brows grow I couldn't wait to try it. Only to find that NOWHERE has it!! People in shops were giving me strange looks when I asked for it as it is associated with something naughty :suprised:

What's the next best thing to try on my brows? (Preferably cheap). I hardly have any brows as I'm so fair haired!

Thanks! xx

Hiya! My local healthstore sells it here. I'm in Cork, Ireland. I bought a bottle of it a few weeks ago and OMG - the DIFFERENCE in my brows (and eyelashes for that matter) - If you want me to send you some of mine, pm me. I've LOADS and won't ever use it all (it only came in the one size, big bottle)

Don't suppose any of you have before and after photos of the effects castor oil has had on your brows have you? .. I'm intrigued to see the difference it has made and am thinking of giving it a go myself!! :) xx

BOMBS? Jeez I had no idea!!

I buy it from Gracefruit.com because for soapmaking - it helps make lovely bubbles.

Go to an indian or caribbean shops they will definitely have it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back