Can't cope with appointment requests coming from all directions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi geeks.
Need a bit of advice. I am constantly trying to keep up with clients trying to make appointments via email, Facebook and text. I know it's not convenient for some people to ring the salon at certain times, but it's Gettin to a pout where I can neither keep up, not cope with these requests coming from so many different places. In trying to help my parent smile house at the minute and I can't remember half the things clients are wanting.
Do u have any advice as to how to deal with this? It's turning my brain to mush!

Organisation. I would start with the Facebook requests and tell all clients to inbox you enquires otherwise any posts on your wall will be ignored. I'd get a separate mobile for clients to contact you on. Have a price list in front of you for reference , and a booking sheet with individual slots :) take name and numbers

Organisation. I would start with the Facebook requests and tell all clients to inbox you enquires otherwise any posts on your wall will be ignored. I'd get a separate mobile for clients to contact you on. Have a price list in front of you for reference , and a booking sheet with individual slots :) take name and numbers

I agree with this. x

Diary! Have it to hand wherever you go, I then transfer all my appointments into my phone diary with alerts, don't confirm any appointments until your sat down with your diary.

Choose the one source which works for you and use it.

I am salon-based and for me it's the phone.

Or you could continue to use Facebook and Email but with clear instruction that you will check these once or twice per day at (say)08.30am and 8.30pm

Can they cancel appointments via these written mediums?

Once a client feels they can cancel an appointment at midnight for 10:00am the next day via Facebook I can only see trouble ahead.

You need to take control and have some structure.

Good luck

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back