Can't decide between two samples - please vote

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
I am desperate to get out there spray tanning and have tried numerous samples.
I've narrowed it down to two popular brands, Sienna x and nouvatan. Problem I's I'm stuck now between the two. Both go on lovely and look brilliant. Plus for Sienna x is that it had a coconut scent which was lovely, negative is the cost. Plus for nouvatan is cost but negative is that it had no scent.

I can only risk charging £15 per tan in my area, but if I use the Sienna x I will lose about 40p pet tan.

What's your advice as I really need to get my order in?????

Thanks, lisa

well i would vote for Nouvatan lol .. no scent ? our tan smells of mangoes sure you didn t have blocked nose when you used it lol

I would choose Nouvatan over Sienna xx

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy Ace ~ Because it rocks :)

Cost is MAJOR factor, so if you're happy with Nouvatan which is cheaper than Sienna then I'd go with Nouvatan.

I've stocked up with Sienna X but will also be adding to if not replacing with Nouvatan when my client base is up.

I think I'm going to be spraying all my friends and giving them my business cards to hand out if anybody compliments them on their tans.

:biggrin:

Cost is MAJOR factor, so if you're happy with Nouvatan which is cheaper than Sienna then I'd go with Nouvatan.

I've stocked up with Sienna X but will also be adding to if not replacing with Nouvatan when my client base is up.

I think I'm going to be spraying all my friends and giving them my business cards to hand out if anybody compliments them on their tans.

:biggrin:

Business cards handed out are a brilliant idea!!!

Ahhh couldn't pick up on the mango scent but I'm not a huge fan of mangoes lol!!! Coconut reminds me of holidays - nouvatan please bring out a coconut scented tan!!!

Thanks for the replies xx

Sienna x all the way its the best

Hello

I would vote for nouvatan as I have use sienna x but dnt like it lol but I use tantrick and I love it

X

If your choice is between making money and loosing it then I think the choice is already made - you cant go into business to loose money.

Nouvatan for me too! Yes, the scent of Sienna is lush, but the fade off is not as good as nouvatan (in my opinion..x)..and I love mangoes too!

i am desperate to get out there spray tanning and have tried numerous samples.
I've narrowed it down to two popular brands, sienna x and nouvatan. Problem i's i'm stuck now between the two. Both go on lovely and look brilliant. Plus for sienna x is that it had a coconut scent which was lovely, negative is the cost. Plus for nouvatan is cost but negative is that it had no scent.

I can only risk charging £15 per tan in my area, but if i use the sienna x i will lose about 40p pet tan.

What's your advice as i really need to get my order in?????

Thanks, lisa

nouvatan all the way u wont regret it! Ive been using it over a year now the best in my eyes & All my clients ;) sienna to me has the orange tinge & Nouvatan aint x

I am desperate to get out there spray tanning and have tried numerous samples.
I've narrowed it down to two popular brands, Sienna x and nouvatan. Problem I's I'm stuck now between the two. Both go on lovely and look brilliant. Plus for Sienna x is that it had a coconut scent which was lovely, negative is the cost. Plus for nouvatan is cost but negative is that it had no scent.

I can only risk charging £15 per tan in my area, but if I use the Sienna x I will lose about 40p pet tan.

What's your advice as I really need to get my order in?????

Thanks, lisa

As for the smell i love the smell of Nouvatan so do my clients defo has a smell hun x

I think i may try this tan aswell lots ov good coments xx

I think i may try this tan aswell lots ov good coments xx

Yeh give it a try for yourself hun:biggrin:
I wouldnt change from Nouvatan you know wot they say "if it aint broken why fix it" lol happy tanning all xx

Nouvatan here too, I have it send to me to Netherlands, customers love it, smells nice and looks good. Great customer service

Thanks so much for the replies! I'm ordering this morning, as I'm inexperienced and it's my first order shall I stock one 10%, one 12% then I wasn't sure to get a 14% for the clients who like to go dark?? Which are your most popular dha's?? Xx

Thanks so much for the replies! I'm ordering this morning, as I'm inexperienced and it's my first order shall I stock one 10%, one 12% then I wasn't sure to get a 14% for the clients who like to go dark?? Which are your most popular dha's?? Xx

Anyone ?

What percents you need will depend on what your clients want.

Personally I use 10% and 12% in equal quantities with a few tans in 14%.

I think it is geographically dependant, as there are many people that have clients who just want a light glow (8%) and then others who want to look really tanned (14% or 16%).

In my area most people want to look like they have been away for a few days to a week and so they go with a 10% or 12%. There are not many who want a glow and a few who want to look really dark so I dont stock a low percent and I suppose I should have DHA drops for those few who want to go darker but I have invested in a litre and I hope to use most of it if not all of it before it goes off but I think I will be getting the drops on my next order.

Good idea about the drops baggybear, I suppose they have a 6 month shelf life like the solutions though?

The percentages can vary i use Nouvatan as u know they do

* 8% ~ lightest tan for very pale/fair skin'd
*10% ~ Medium
*12% ~ dark
*i can mix a 14% up if need be using (50ml) of 16% & 12% (50ml) most of my clients stick with the 12 tho if wanting darker x
*16% ~ extremly dark normally used for dancers

I tend to buy 8% & 12% and mix a 10% up myself saves me buying 3 different percentages and i use more of the 8% anyway xx

Thanks! I've ordered two 10's and a 12 (reading your reply though I'm wishing I'd ordered an 8, 10 and 12!! Suppose I could ask them to wash off after 4 hours if they don't want a medium tan x

Latest posts

Back