Can't decide on Waxperts or Lycon on the pain factor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek_11

Reaction score
hi guys I seen both these waxs at the recent beauty show and need to decide which to go with asap!!
my main reason for change is to make the waxing experience as painless as possible for my clients. the obvious is lycon is a more world but waxperts seem equally as good with many similarities. price is a consideration but for me its more about client comfort.

I want to make a decision by today and would love your help.

thanks x

I did a Waxpert conversion course recently and have started using the wax in salon and clients are loving it. It's lively to use, clients are commenting on how painless their waxing experience is and the results are fab. It's a really cool and funky brand too so looks good for marketing etc. I'm afraid I don't have any experience with Lycon so can't comment there but would massively recommend Waxpert - 100%! Good
Luck with making a decision. X

I did a Waxpert conversion course recently and have started using the wax in salon and clients are loving it. It's lively to use, clients are commenting on how painless their waxing experience is and the results are fab. It's a really cool and funky brand too so looks good for marketing etc. I'm afraid I don't have any experience with Lycon so can't comment there but would massively recommend Waxpert - 100%! Good
Luck with making a decision. X

thank you bb thats great feedback and at the end of the day its feedback from clients thats most important

This is good to know as I saw both too and was very impressed with the Waxperts demo

I honestly think it's not the actual wax but the waxing technique that is the main factor when it comes to pain.

I've used both and much prefer Waxperts! Particularly the Rosie pearl wax, dries almost instantly and can be used super thin. So very economical.

Latest posts

Back