Cant decide what kind of nails to get for holidays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi guys ,iv always did my own nails french P&W tips and french gel application on my toes ,but im going on holiday in 3 weeks and im wanting to try something different i really fancy getting the glitter tips done ,im just starting to work with gel(i have only done gel on toes ) so im swithering wither to go to a salon and get them done by a fellow nail tech or should i have a bash and do them myself as it will be good pratice for me ????:irked:thx :hug:

hi guys ,iv always did my own nails french P&W tips and french gel application on my toes ,but im going on holiday in 3 weeks and im wanting to try something different i really fancy getting the glitter tips done ,im just starting to work with gel(i have only done gel on toes ) so im swithering wither to go to a salon and get them done by a fellow nail tech or should i have a bash and do them myself as it will be good pratice for me ????:irked:thx :hug:

Hi , ooo why not treat yourself before your hols?
and you can have a sneaky peek how others do them too, lol :hug:

Hi , ooo why not treat yourself before your hols?
and you can have a sneaky peek how others do them too, lol :hug:

hiya yes thats a good idear ,but il need to hid my car as iv got nail tech adverts all over it :lol:

Latest posts

Back