Can't decide who to train with!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I really want to train in microblading. I am interested in the following companies:
Epibrow
Prive
Katerina Zapletalova
Elite microblading

Can anyone out there help me decide? They are all difference prices and some run longer days etc. I really like the look of prive pics in their Facebook and Katerinas but I've not seen or heard much about the other companies, they seem newer so that's probs why.

Many thanks,
Nicola

I don't have anything to add in terms of personal experience with the companies but I would always want to go on longer training courses, where possible - Especially for something like this where you are working on someone's face, interacting directly with blood and associated pathogens and creating something pretty permanent!

I have researched and I am considering epibrow and katerina

Katerina always has great feedback that I've seen :)

I have also heard the good reputation of Katerina!

Thanks for the replies! I really want to train with Katerina but this will cost the most as she is really far from me and a 4 day course so I would need accommodation etc. argh tough tough decisions! Xx

I would chose Katerina, with training like that you get what you pay for. Her students work is flawless!
Xx

Hi x I trained with Prive and was really happy, I'm naturally tenacious and found the 2 day course with the additional infection control training adequate for myself. I now actually work with Tatjana and Prive bringing their academies to UK and we have had great feedback. I research a lot before training and as Tatjana had been a trainer for many years I was confident in the knowledge I was to gain and was mindful of the cost and recuperation time of the training. There is a lot of support after the training too. The Prive training is great and there are loads of FB likes and years of work detailed on their FB page. Katerina is extremely respected also x I really hope you do decide to train as you and your clients will love this treatment xxx

https://www.facebook.com/privestudio?fref=ts
www.barefacebeauty.net

Last edited:
I heard of Elite and would personally stear clear of them...... I swa them on the Branko Babic FB site and Branko made a public statement that they had stolen his training material and his marketing material. Also that they were using his name and logo for training without his consent. The guy from Elite has only trained in microblade a couple of months, he went to Branko in January - Yes January THIS year. I will try and find the post by Babic and will post. Check out their FB site you can see he trained in January. Its a disgrace that they taking money from UK students.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 75
I did epibrows, Louise is lovely and it's closer to you!

Where is Katherine based and where can I fine her website for more info?

Anyone trained with Epibrow in Glasgow?

I would choose Katerina ;)

I would choose katerina or epibrows

Thanks guys. X
Katerina, isn't she based in Poland tho? Also, anyone know of any decent videos to watch the procedure. Is the traditional method dying out?

Thanks for the replies! I really want to train with Katerina but this will cost the most as she is really far from me and a 4 day course so I would need accommodation etc. argh tough tough decisions! Xx
maybe try Tatjana that's a 2 day course but there is also 24/7 support after training x www.barefacebeauty.net

Anyone trained with Epibrow in Glasgow?
Hi there, I have just completed my Epibrow training and Epibrow Stem cell, its completely cutting edge & would highly recommend it. It's one of the best courses I have attended with regards to knowledge and techniques. I think they do this all over the UK. Give them a call our look at their website. x

Hi there, I have just completed my Epibrow training and Epibrow Stem cell, its completely cutting edge & would highly recommend it. It's one of the best courses I have attended with regards to knowledge and techniques. I think they do this all over the UK. Give them a call our look at their website. x
Do you have to be beauty trained to do the epibrow course?

You need advanced brow skills (hd brows,bdb, be brow etc.. But you can do zn extra brow course before training with case studies of your brow shaping x

Latest posts

Back