cant find popits anywhere

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeldana

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone can help me i cant find where to get popits i have tried Sweet Squared and all over the wed but with no luck could someone point me in the rite direction thx:green:

hi i was wondering if anyone can help me i cant find where to get popits i have tried Sweet Squared and all over the wed but with no luck could someone point me in the rite direction thx:green:

Sweet Squared are distributers for Poppits in the UK, have you phoned them?

not yet im gona try monday dont think there open sunday lol looked on there site thogh couldent find any sign of popits

They are definitely distributing them as they are in the catalogue with a tutorial. Give them a call on Monday, they are the only UK distributors.

HTH

lol ok i will thx alot for your help:lol:

They are definitely distributing them as they are in the catalogue with a tutorial. Give them a call on Monday, they are the only UK distributors.

HTH

ALL the other SUB DISTRIBUTORS of sweet squared also sell them, but Im sure if you ring Leeds they'll get some out to you tomorrow

phoned up yesterday but no more free samples :irked: but im getting the catologue anyway lol

Latest posts

Back