Can't find Shellac course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe89

Reaction score
May sound silly but i have spent ages looking for some where close to me that does shellac training courses and i cant seem to find any where? i live in Basingstoke an hour away from Southampton if that helps. if anyone knows of somewhere please help! x

Creative academy Bournemouth they are fab x

Have you been in touch with Sweet Squared? They will be able to tell you the nearest place. Give them a call on Monday x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

08456525271 x

Lucy is the CND EA for Shellac, in Southampton. She is fantastic and you will have such a good day.

Have another look on the Education page on S2 and you will find her!

brilliant thank you! :) just had a browse at "sweet squared" they have a course in Bournmouth as well. gutted as there starter pack is out of stock :( any suggestions where i can get one from? i have looked at Ellisons but they seem to be more pricey than sweet squared x

brilliant thank you! :) just had a browse at "sweet squared" they have a course in Bournmouth as well. gutted as there starter pack is out of stock :( any suggestions where i can get one from? i have looked at Ellisons but they seem to be more pricey than sweet squared x
Ellisons prices are the same and also the academy at Bournemouth as they are both supplied by Sweet Squared.

Chloe can you please delete the trade prices from your post? It's against forum rules to display them.

Thanks lovey.

sorry hun x

Pamela Rholf is in Maidenhead, that's is closer to you than Southampton. She is a fantastic educator xx

Latest posts

Back