Can't find suitable portable couch anywhere!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksxx

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Ive been searching online for a portable couch (max 12kg) with adjustable backrest but most of them dont have the adjustable back!

Can anyone help? Do you know where i can find one under £100?

Thanks in advance :) xx

me 2 hun been keeping the eyes peeled for a black one but most are sold out but you can pre-order for w/c the 19th a want 1 sooner tho @ right price pure nightmare lol x

I got mine from therapy 2000 earlier this, it weighs 10kg it does have a adjustable back, which is what I wanted because I do facials. Mine is blue so I'm not sure what other colours they have. However it has made a massive difference to me as I now do mobile work and my old 'portable' couch was 17 kg which was a nightmare. The new one is so much lighter I can even lift it with one hand if need be. It has a pully system and it easy to put up although I did struggle the first couple of times just because it was different from my other one. Hope this helps.

i also have the extra light bed from therapy2000 and good god if that's light then how anybody else carries heavier ones is beyond me!! lol. it does fold up to a good size though so it's great for storing when not in use. you get a bag with it for carrying too but it's not a very good bag so i purchased the more expensive bag on the website but i now know that you can buy a wheeled bag for moving your bed so that would be even more of an help! x

wow the Therapy 2000 couch is only £99! Nice one.

This bed looks really uncomfortable? Am I correct in thinking this? Or is the photo misleading?

Thanks

Last edited:
are you talking about the therapy 2000 bed? x

Yes :) Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
i'll tell you what my view is from the few times i have used mine, though i'm sure somebody with far more experience will give you a better view :D

i've had a lie down on mine and because of the hole in it it isn't comfy though you do get a blow up pillow (think travel blow up pillow, that's the kind) which is ok. i have had my partner and 2 friends lay down on it doing lashes (so you can imagine how long they were down for!! haha) and they didn't comment about how uncomfortable it was though they just said they were stiff which to be honest i think would happen anyway after being lay down for so long. i asked my friends if they wanted to use the blow up pillow or their own pillow and 1 chose my pillow and said it was fine and the other chose her own pillow so to be honest i don't think it is too bad at all. it does also sit up though i haven't looked at what kind of an angle as that's something i don't need to know right now.

i know the client being comfortable is extremely important but you also have to think of yourself too - the client is going to be lay down on the bed for max a few hours and if you give them a great treatment i'm sure it wouldn't put them off too much especially with it being in their house as they could use extra pillows/blankets to support their back etc. but you are going to be busy which means you carrying your bed around an awful lot from car to home home to car several times a day which is alot of pressure on your back aswell as alot of pressure on one side of your body (if you use the carry bag strap) so you have to think of something that looks/is comfier is worth it to your own health/body/posture. the bed above is the one i looked at as it looks fab but literally dragging that weight around put me off. i also have a stool which i take with me so it's an awful lot to carry. x

I guess after carrying my old couch which was 17 kg that's why this seems so light. Regarding the hole I have a small pillow (actually a manicure cushion) and it fits just over the hole so the client can rest their head on that. So far every one has said how comfortable it is. I do mainly waxing and facials on mine so not on it as long as lashes though but I find that it's good value for the money. Oh and I am only 7 and half stone and I don't have any problem carrying it. I agree the original bag is a it naff so you could always get the other one.

after weeks of looking for a beauty couch i pre-ordered the one from ebay 12kg alumin in black one for £84.99 free delivery week com 12th july x

Oh brilliant lisap!

Can you PM me the seller's name so i can find the on eyou ordered?

I cant seem to find them now! typical!!

xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back