Can't get hold of Nailfresh, what else can I use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Hi,

I phoned up Creative today to place my order but was told that I couldn't have Nailfresh as I only have a secondary account. :suprised: I know I can't order Retention and the powder but as I've been able to purchase their tips, scrubfresh, files, and Fabric I'm alittle confused.

I'm gutted as I've heard it's ace at cleaning up MTW smile lines, has anybody else had this problem or can you suggest using an alternative?

plaoh said:
Hi,

I phoned up Creative today to place my order but was told that I couldn't have Nailfresh as I only have a secondary account. :suprised: I know I can't order Retention and the powder but as I've been able to purchase their tips, scrubfresh, files, and Fabric I'm alittle confused.

I'm gutted as I've heard it's ace at cleaning up MTW smile lines, has anybody else had this problem or can you suggest using an alternative?
Cant help you much but i use nail polish remover with a gel brush to clean up with MTW. I just looked at your profile to see who you trained with and am so excited: your birthday is exactly the same as mine but 10 years later!! I'm a sad bunny aint i?? :o

You should definitely be able to purchase Nail Fresh as a 2nd acct. Ring again and push the point. Mention my name if you need to.

geeg said:
You should definitely be able to purchase Nail Fresh as a 2nd acct. Ring again and push the point. Mention my name if you need to.
I just spoke to Nathan at Designer Nails 0113 216 3005 (his direct number). He asks that you give him a call and he will help you. You can defo purchase NailFresh as a secondary account and someone gave you the wrong inforamtion (sorry about that). They will also have NailFresh at the show over the weekend. I'm on the case for ya.

The advantage of using NailFresh over ordinary remover is that ordinary remover smears the polish and can make it go sticky. Nail Fresh does not do this and removes every trace of polish form the skin in one go as well as leaving no smear along the cutical or smile line. Once you have used it you will see what I mean and never look back.

Thank you Gigi, I've sent you a pm.

Latest posts

Back